Chapter 24

IF YOU ONLY KNEW
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Myungsoo

I panted as I wiped the sweat off my head. I had just had a terrible dream about Sulli dying. Does she really write things like that? Does she really want to die? I have this terrible feeling... that could be true.

I snatched the sheets off my body as I unplugged my charger from my phone, dialing the hospital. I have this deep feeling inside me. That she won't ever get better. I know I'm being negative, but remember what she heard by the doctor? That she will only live until 18? I can't let that happen. Not in this lifetime, not in any lifetime.

"This is Me Kim Myungsoo-" "Is Sulli okay? Can you check on her now? Should I come up there, because I will even though i'ts 3 in th-" 

"Woah, woah, woah! Myungsoo, she is totally fine. She just settled down and is reading a book. Everything will be j-" 

A scream went through the phone, as my eyes widened. It sounded exactly like Sulli's. Exactly like her.

"Is that Sulli?" I asked frantically, slipping on some skinny jeans. There was a crash on the floor, and then the line went dead.


Sulli

I threw my food tray in the trash, crossing my hands over my chest in disgust. Really... Chicken Fingers and Fries? I absolutely remember that I just asked for a VitaminWater! I picked up my journal and opened it up, going to a new entry. 
I kinda have a bad vibe about something. 
My dad used to always say I knew most things that were going to happen.
Not a physic, but... I don't know. I just have a feeling.
Myungsoo has been becoming awful clingy lately. He doesn't want to leave my side, and sometimes he begs the nurses so he can stay with me at night.
I'ts what I've dreamed of for a very long time. To have him by my side, all the time. I don't mind the clingyness though, it's actually quite cute.
Having an amazing boyfriend like him makes me realize how much I really have. I only have my sister... and Myungsoo. I've longed to have more friends, and for people not to make fun of me. But, I know my life has changed a lot, and the only one that I could imagine that would be fateful through this... and that's Myungsoo.

I just want my life back. My mom, my dad, my sister and I. My life is tumbling under my feet. And I can't stop it.
~5/24/13 2:59 AM

I dug back into my desk, pulling out Divergent. I smiled and started to read

Statistically speaking...you should have hit the target at least once by now, even by accident...  I think you’re actually defying natur-

I was stopped from my reading when I heard a weeping fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter