Step by Step

Young Marriage???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nothing special at the first day they were as a classmate. Both Changmin and Victoria acted like as they were never met before.

Did you think that they sat by aside behind a table?

In fact they were not.

Changmin was still with Junsu, and Victoria sat beside Donghae, but in the same line with Changmin’s table.

******

Amber came in Empirist Class at the break time.

She was very glad to find the truth that Victoria was in the same School with her, altought they were not at the same class. Ofcourse, because Amber still at the second grade, and for God Sake she was in the same class with Changmin-her old brother. Amber felt so worry about that.

“Oh my..Vict!!! Am i still in dreaming to see u in here? We are at the same school now, wohooo..” Amber said while gave her a hug and straddled. Victoria hugged Amber back tightly.

“Are you okay?”

“Ofcourse.”

“You didn’t feel akward in this class, right? Especially with... Changmin oppa?”

Victoria blushed. Even she just heard the word ‘Changmin’ then she remembered about it again.

******

“That new girl seems pretty, right?” Said Junsu.

Changmin just continued to eat his food, not even interested at Junsu’s topic.

They both were in the music room to enjoyed their lunch. Being the popular one in the school actually make them feel the resentfull. How could’t them? Anything that they are doing always be noticed and they feel their freedom was cutted off.

So this music room is the perfect and favorited one to spent off their breaktime. Quiet and peacefull.

Have no answer from Changmin made Junsu be a bit piss off.

“Ya!! Don’t ignore me? Am i not too loud or you need to go to the doctor for ceck up that not function’s big ears, huh?” 

His dolphin voice makes Changmin feel the itchy at his ears, he rub it before spoke, “Are you nagging at me, Junsu? I just want to said-” He approached his face to Junsu’s “ -Waaawww” Then Changmin laughed so loud at Junsu’s expression.

Being Changmin’s bestfriend for almost four years evidently didnt make him released the fact that he would always be the lost one to fight that Voldemin.

Poor Junsu.

*****

A tall slim body with the white skin and honey color of her long hair make the eyesight of everyone switch at her.

She was a candidate for Miss Korea event next year. Has a smart brain, pretty and has a very good taste of fashion. 

Her name is Yuri, Kwon Yuri.

A student from social class, a leader of modeling extraclass and...

Changmin’s girlfriend.

Oh man...It was not so cool if you didn’t have any relationship at 17th in this modern era, moreover for a popular one such as Changmin.

Yes, beside man is still a man who loved to be with the beatifull and y lady. So it was easy to find out.

“Oh, what are you doing here Amber?” Yuri said when she saw Amber at Changmin class. It was not as ussual to see Amber in there, and Changmin was not there too.

“Aniyo Unnie. I just want to meet my bestfriend who transfered here at this class.” Amber gave her a smile before introduced Victoria to her.

“This is Victoria, my bestfriend since i was in Beijing. And Vict, this is Yuri Unnie. My brother’s girlfriend.”

They have a shake hand and try to give a smile to each other.

‘How could she is very cute like this’ Yuri tought, while Victoria tought ‘She is very beatifull but poor at the same time. I can’t believe that messy boy has a girlfriend like this...He got that jackpott!!’

“Anyway, do you guys know where is Minnie?” Said Yuri.

‘What? Minnie?’ Victoria try hard to not laugh after she hear that petname.

“I dont know, since i came in here he was already not at this class. May be you know where he was, Victoria?”

“Aniyo “She shake her head.

“Alright, no problem. Err...Victoria?”

“Yes?”

“Since you are his classmate now, would you like to send my greeting for him and tell him that i’ve paid a visit at this break time, please?” Yuri give her a puppy eyes, and she feel bad to refuse it.

“Errr...alright.”

“Thank you so much”

******

It was ten minutes after the bell rang.

Changmin and Junsu had back to their class and sat on their own chair.

That time was English lesson but Mr.Sam didn’t come because of sick. So they had a free time, just had to answers some task and summit it then.

Victoria steal a glance at him and turn around as fast as she can, How do she tell him about Yuri ?

Changmin also do the same thing.

He felt aware of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter