She

Young Marriage???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a sunny Sunday morning at Seoul about 08.00 am, and usually at that time, Changmin still made some abstract islands on his pillow. He was a deep sleeper indeed.

But, that morning was different.

His phone rang continously, it was so annoying and he gave up to ignore it. With a full of laziness, he took out his right hand to reached his phone, he looked at the screen and found the new number was calling.

Who’s the hell who calling him this early? Is he or she was his fans? What the heck with that !!

He slided the screen to answer and about to scold up the caller, but as soon as he heard someone voice from the other line, his braveness was evaporated away.

It was Song Jae Rim’s voice!!  His father in law to be soon!!

He asked him to go fishing together at 08.30 am in that morning, it meant he just have 30 minutes to prepare. Oh My God.

A moment later after the phone ended, he wake up hurriedly and run to take a bath as a crazy. He wore a grey short and black shirt, and still with some foams on the back of his ears, he came out to the shed, looked for his father fishing stuffs.

Amber who her room was right beside his room, was awake of some weird noise. Felt some curious, she got up and walked to the outside. She stretched her body and about to yawn before she saw her old brother passed her with his sport motorbike and some wird stuffs on his back, then she failed to close .

Since when a young man going to fishing by riding his sport motorbike? Moreover, he was Changmin, her older brother who always looked so cool and kept on his image. Is she still in her dream? But...it’s felt really real. She even could see the fishing rod that pointed upward such a flagpole from his back. Why didn’t he drive a car than a sport motorbike?

Ahh...whatever, maybe her oppa was already crazy and she didn’t want to be the crazy too by thought it more.

*******

“Ah Son, you already here..let’s come in and help me then”

As soon after the bell rang, Jae Rim opened the door and found Changmin in there. Then without wasted a lot of time, he draged him to the backyard.

“What can i help you, ahjussi?” Changmin responded. He felt a bit confuse about what Jae Rim said with help him. They just need to go out and fishing, aren’t they?

“Ya Changmin-ah...I’ll be your father in law as soon, right? Don’t call me ahjussi. I feel like i’m 10 years older than my real age. Just call me appanim or...hyung, hahaha”. Jae Rim made some jokes, and Changmin could feel the warmth on his face.

“Cha, help me to pour this soil into the swimming pool” Jae Rim pointed at the six sacks of soil at the poolside.

“What?” Changmin asked. He felt confuse more and more.

“Yes, pouring the soil into the swimming pool then mix it, i’ll pick the bunch of alive fish and pouring it too into the pool. So we can start to fishing in here as soon”. Jae Rim explained.

Changmin got jaw dropped to hear it. “We are going to fishing in here?” He asked to make sure his self.

“Why? Yaaa Changmin-ah...i lived at China since i was 19th, and just back here some months ago. I didn’t know where the place to fishing in Seoul was, did you know huh?” Jae Rim answered.

“I didn’t know too, but we can browsing about it on internet or ask it to my father ahjuss, i mean appanim.” Changmin tried to give a logical opinion.

“It’s no need Son...this pool was never been used afterall. I don’t like to swim and never have a good time to do it, then my daughter can’t swim. So, rather than it’s useless, lets make it a good place for fishing.” Jae Rim spoke and Changmin couldn’t say anymore.

A moment later, they both fishing while sat on the poolside. Changmin felt so absurd with it. What the heck they are doing right now? If just he was a very famous artist and a paparazi knew it, then the day later his picture, when he was siting and fishing in front of swimming pool such an idiot, be the headline of some newspaper or magazines, he would be so death. But fortunately, he was not.

“Victoria birthname was Song Qian. Song was from my family name, and Qian was given of her mother wished.” Jae Rim strated to tell about his daughter, and Changmin listened to it carefully.

“She was a very kindhearted girl, innocent  and caring. I praised her not because of she was my daughter, but it was the real. She always thinking about the other’s happiness first, never be a selfish.” Jae Rim stoped for a moment, and Changmin remebered the all. When he asked her to come for his mother, she came. When he asked her to be his fake girlfriend, she did. When he asked her to marry, she would. She could resist it ofcourse, moreover who is he for her? But she didn’t. Why didn’t he recognize it from the first?

“ After her mother passed away, i was so afraid if she would be changed, but it never happened. She was the one who more patient than me, kept on cheerful and caring. Even i knew that she was the most hurted one, but she didn’t complain anything to me. Did you know? People said that, a wife could be an ex-wife, but a mother was never be an ex-mother. Thought about it, i realized that, my daughter was really smart to hide her real feeling.”

They both silent for a moment.

“I really didn’t know, what i did in the past, so that i got a beautiful wife and got a very beautiful daughter. But one by one, they started to leave me. Firstly my wife, and then my daughter...she will be yours in next weeks later.” A tear fell down to his left cheek.

“Appanim...” Changmin tried to calm him, but lost some words.

“She was the most precious one for me, i didn’t have some wish anymore on you beside, please take care of her, Changmin...Please give her some happiness, let her know what is love and warmth, lead her to make a happy family...And if just something big happened with both of you, please solve it in a good way, don’t even dare to use the violence. I beg you of this...will you promise me?” Jae Rim pleaded.

Changmin took a deep breath and answered , “Yes, i promise appanim..” He gave him a wide smile, and Jae Rim smiled back to him.

“Papa...i’m back, where are you?” it was Victoria’s voice. She shouted from the inside of the house,  looked for her Papa. She just back from the nearest  traditional market to buy some local fresh veggies, fruits, and meats. Actually, she went to there with Jae Rim, but after he bought some kilograms of alive fish, he went home first.

“Yes Baby...Papa at the backyard with your namja” Jae Rim answered.

A moment later, Victoria was there too. She got a shock to find Changmin in there. Then after realized what was Jae Rim said before, they both got the blush on their face.

‘Your Namja?’

“Ahh...let’s have fish barbecue after this, i’ll prepare the grill first” Jae Rim said and left them alone.

And the both of them were froze of awkwardness.

********

The room was designed with a very large mirror on the right side. The soft cream color and magenta was applied on the wall. There were a lot of wedding gowns and tuxedos that’s showed off from the display wardrobe or applied on the mannequins.

Boa, Changmin and Victoria was at the wedding bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter