(be) My Girlfriend

Young Marriage???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was silent morning at Shim’s House. Both Changmin and Amber was at school, and Yoochun was attending a monthly meeting at his office.

Boa was standing behind the window in her room, her arm was crosswise on her belly. She looked to the outside, it was heavy raining. She sigh for many times, and a tear fall down on her right cheek.

“Yin-ah, are you happy in there?” She started her monologue.

“Do you see me or hear me from there?”

“Yin-ah, do you know? your daughter have grown so beautiful and health. Jae Rim oppa raising her so well. You are lucky to pick him as a husband”. She stoped for a while to sweep her tears.

“Do you remember? Six years ago, before you went to surgery room, you called me by phone. You asked me to promise, to help look after your daughter if something bad happened to you. And i felt really bad to find that you’ve gone when i just arrived at Beijing to see you. “ She felt some breathless to remember that again.

“Six years ago, i offered Jae Rim oppa to bring up your daughter to Seoul with me and he refused it. I felt a bit mad at him while that, how can him? A really young man be a single parent. I worried if then he found a new women and made her a stepmother to your daughter. But  in fact, it never happened, at leats not yet.” She smiled for her accusation before.

“ Several months ago, i have fever for a week, and doctor diagnosed me that i had leukemia in last stadium. I was so shock and sad, i cried everyday. How can it happened? I event not yet fulfil my promise to you. But for God sake, in an evening, Amber told me that your daughter was at Seoul. And the day after, i met her.”

“You know Yin-ah? She’s looked like you, beautiful and kindhearted, and i tried so hard to not cry. Straight away, i wanted to make her be my own daughter, before i die. “ A smile that full of an ambition applied on her lips.

“I didn’t know, whether i have to cry or laugh. Several days ago, i had a called from the hospital where i was diagnosed had leukemia. The doctor and the management told me that they had some errors, that actually i was okay, i was healthy. They felt so sorry and felt disposed to make an official report and paid some fine about that case. But i refused it, i even asked them to pretend that i was still sick. So until now, even Yoochun didn’t know about this.“

“ Am i too selfish, Yin-ah? Am i too selfish to hide that big fact?”

“Because i still want to make your daughter be my own daughter. I still want to make your Victoria be Changmin’s wife? And pretending that i still sick will help me a lot. It’s not a fault, isn’t it? Somehow, as a mother, i really sure that my son will get a happy life if he marry her. Do you feel the same feeling with me Yin-ah?”

“If yes, then help me.” She ended her monologue and turn her focus to her right side. In there a medium picture frame was placed on the wall. A picture of her and her Chinese bestfriend, Zang Li Yin.

******

SM High School.

A girl was standing in the middle of school yard. Her auburn short hair was so contrast with her snow e skin. Her red lips and her sharp eyes was so y. Her tight uniform and short skirt, made everyone eyes on her. Where is that angel from? But wait..her uniform was different, so she was not a student form that school right?

Some male student give her a wink, and she just sigh.

“Darn! Did they never meet a beautiful girl before?” She cursed while walking in to the coridor.

******

Changmin just arrived at School. He parked his motorbike and took down his gloves and helmet. He looked around the park that full of cars and motorbikes. Is there any event at school? And he remembered that today was held some academic olympiad. So, some students from other school came to there.

Still with his black jacket, he put up his earphone and walking to the class.

“Excuse me?” it was a girl voice, and he pretending to didn’t hear that.

“Excuse me?” that voice still followed him, and he kept walking away.

“Ya!”

‘PLAK!!’

What the hell !!

‘How dare she hit my back!!’ He turned around and got a big shocked.

In front of him, was a beautiful and y girl, but it’s not that made him so shocked and pale.

 “Oppa!! CHANGMIN OPPPAAAAA” The girl shouted as hell.

“JJJjjj-Jaejoong??” He felt his body trumbling a bit.

“You still remember me, Oppa? Ohh, what the day today is? Wednesday? Ahh i’ll listed it as my lucky and favorited day. “ She told to herself, and Changmin froze at his place.

“ Oh my God, Oppaa...you grow up so handsome. Your body is taller now and hard as a real man. OMO, OMO...you even have some mustache now, ahh really a man.” She touched his torso, and when her hand traveled to his face, he turned all his body as fast as he can and run away like the hell.

Jaejoong who got that suddenly reaction just blank for a moment, still with her hand in the air and jaw droped. Then she run too, try to catch Changmin.

*****

Victoria can’t stop to smile after Luna lend her ‘Romeo and Julliete’ classic DVD-that was unlimited- this morning. She was walking on the coridor and handed that dvd, but a moment later a big power pushed her from the back and made her fallen down. The dvd was thrown. She looked up to the front and found that the one who hit her is no one else beside that jerk man, Shim Changmin.

She try to keep calm and grab that DVD. ‘I wish it’s still okay’ she tought. But unfortunately, before she could to pick it up, a woman short heels steped on it, and..

KREEKKKK

It’s broken.

She can’t thinking anymore.

“Oppaaaa, Changmin oppaaa....wait me!!!” the girl who damaged that dvd just then, shouted to Changmin and keep on running.

Victoria grab that broken DVD, then wake up and run, try to cath up both Changmin or that girl. How can them? After broke the DVD she just borrowed, they still keep on running away? Not even to say sorry?

 It can’t be tolerated.

 

It took almost 15 minuted for Changmin to run, he arrived at the roof. ‘What the heck? Why i run to this place?’ he tought then looked around and found nothing to help him obscure. He try to catch his breath and energy, then looked to stairs and find Jaejoong who also tried to catch her breath.

“Oppa...Why you avoided me, Oppa?” She steped toward him, and Changmin steped back.

“Anieyo...I just, errr...” He tried to give her the best answer, while his eyes were looking around to avoiding her eye contact.

“Oppa, your lips are more y...they invite me to kiss you” She grab his collar jacket and pursed her lips, try hard to kiss him.

“YA !!!What are the both of you doing !!Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter