Wedding Dress

Young Marriage???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sunny morning about a week ago at Song’s house.

Changmin was awkwardly sat beside Jae Rim and continued to fishing in the swimmingpool. They had already got some fishes that’s placed in the bucket.

He had no idea, how to start a talks with his father in law to be soon. He was nervous and a bit afraid ofcourse.

How if he talked  a wrong topic? Or he did the mistakes to chose some words? Or he was not polite at all?

He need to give a good impression to her father, isn’t he?

He had to prove that he was able to take a responsible of his daughter, isn’t he?

“This is my and Qian’s mother wedding rings. We bought it at Qing Dao, before we married. Since my wife died, it never be used anymore.” Jae Rim said while took out a ring box from his pocket pants. He handed it to Changmin.

 “I think a lot this lately, Changmin-ah. I think Qian is more eligible to have it, so i decided to give it to her.  You don’t need to buy a couple ring anymore. It was still good enaugh to be used of you both. It looks classic, isn’t it? And i can ensure that, nowdays, no more wedding ring with the same model and quality such this.” He continued his words.

“Are you sure to give your precious things to us, appanim?” Changmin asked.

“My daughter is more precious than anything else, more preciuos than my life too Changmin-ah.”

*****

And now, Changmin was siting on his own bed, handed a blue ring box. He opened the box that showed him a couple of beautiful ring. It’s made from the pure white platinum with a ruby at the middle and a bit engraving of China style at the side.

Simple, but looks so expensive and luxurious.

He looked at it straightly, and got some goosebumps on his body. He looked at his side and imagined that Victoria was sleeping in there. He looked at around his room, and imagined that Victoria stuffs was there, shared some places with his. Then he shook his head for many times, Oh My God...It was too hard to believe that, he would marry her some days later.

But honestly...he felt the excited more than nervous or another feelings else.

She really had the power to make your days, Shim !!

******

“Ya!! Chwang !! What the hell you were doing yesterday, huh?? You’re really a jerk!!”

Junsu’s voice was jarring that morning. Changmin who just came in class, hurriedly closed his big ears by his hands. Since he knew him until now, Changmin had no idea why Junsu’s voice was so big and powerfull. Junsu was smaller than him, but his voice was....unbelieveable. Especially, when he was nagging such now. Changmin really need to go the doctor after this.

“Are you a man or women, junsu-ya? It’s still too morning to make my ears sick”. Changmin responded.

“You still able to joke around me, Chwang??Oh My Gosh Sun!!!!” Junsu got angrier, but Changmin was bursted in his laugh. What the hell with Junsu said? Oh My Gosh Sun?

“Okay, okay...I’m sorry, really sorry Junsu-yaa...I had an important thing to do yesterday, i can’t avoid it. Don’t be jealous please...” Changmin explained. He gave Junsu his pity puppy eyes and some flirty wink that made Junsu illfeel. Changmin was not missorientation and still love a woman, isn’t he?

“Since when you’re really disgusting Shim?!” Junsu said and felt a bit afraid of him right now.

Changmin who saw his funny reaction, felt happy to . “Junsu-yaa...Junsu-yaa...” He continued to and tried to tickle him with some ert expressions on his face.

“Yaikkssss...Get off your hands on me. You really make me scared, yaikksss...i said get off your hands, Yaa!!!” Junsu scolded up, and Changmin just laughed, louder and louder.

Junsu is really easy to be bullied.

Poor.

******

A moment later, after playing around, Junsu said, “ So  yesterday, after the event  ended, a same talent seeker as last year came to me, he asked us to join an audition at their agency again. Are you interested? “

“No...And you?” Changmin aswered and asked back.

“I’m not either. Ohh...one more, he asked me that he was interesed with your song, he had recorded it and will show it to their creative team. Then if okay, your song will be sang by Dongbang Shinki’s youngest member in their new album. But yaa...if just you agree to sell it ofcourse.” Junsu said more.

“I’ll never sell my song. I’m rich enaugh to pay all my necesarry in my life.” Changmin answered surely.

“Pheww..Mr. Arogant..You have to give me 10% of the money if you finally decide to sell it, arraseo?”

“In your dream.”

“You are so damn stingy..I really unlucky to get a friend such you...” Junsu mumbled, made Changmin giggled.

Junsu really such a moodbooster for him. And he felt blessed to know him.

“Ahh, anyways...i didn’t look Victoria with you today, where is she?” Junsu asked another topic.

“So she has not come here yet? I think she’ll arrive first, because when i went to pick her up, she has already gone to school.” Changmin answered and looked at the empty chair beside him.

‘Where is she?’

He took out his phone to dial her up, but he remebered something.

He didn’t have her number.

They didn’t have each other number.

How could them? They’ll mary some days later, but...

‘What the heck!’

*******

10 minutes later, after he got her number from Amber, Changmin and Victoria was on a phone call.

“Yaaa...where are you?” Changmin asked. He could hear some bussy traffic and her puffy on the other line.

“Huh? Excusme...But, who are you?” She asked back that made Changmin patted his forehead automatically.

“I’m Changmin, your husband to be soon,” he couldn’t hold his smile after said that, and continued, “This in my phone number, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter