Duet

Young Marriage???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a nice weather day in spring.

Changmin went to a vacation for relieving his stress. As Junsu’s recomendation, he was in a silent beach now. Stepped his bare foots on the white sand that’s so clear and comfortable.

There were some coconuts tree that grew up so high and shady. And an empty stand with a lounge chair was placed there to face at the beach. Also the most beatifull blue ocean was spreaded in front of his own eyes.

What’s a heaven!!

He must asked to Junsu, what the name of this beach was.

He walked to the seashore, and felt the breeze was blowed along his body. Felt so fresh and warm too of the sunlight. He looked down to his own body, and smiled after realized that he just wearing a mini black boxer.

Some wavelets hitted his bare foots, the water felt cold. So comfortable, so full of peace.

Ahhh...if just he brought his surfing board with him right now.

He was about to plunge him self into the sea for swimming, before a familiar scent was flowing into his nose. It’s smelt was like between vanilla, florals, and greentea. He took a deep breath, tried to cacth that pleasureable scent as much as he could do, into his lungs.

He looked around to find where the scent came from? And his eyes got wider to see a beautiful object  near the big stone.

In there, a women was standing backs to him. She was not too tall, but had a ‘S’ line body.

Big s and y .

And first of all that made him swallowed his saliva for many times was, she only wore bikini, a very y bikini. He could felt his boxer tighten.

Oh maannnn, he was normal and healthy man afterall. 

“Excuse me..” He greeted. But no answer.

He came closer, until her silksmooth black hair hitted his face because of the wind. And the sensation made his heart pounding more and more.

Her skin was white, and creamy, and clear, and touchable. He could imagine how soft and chewy it was. He bite his own lower lip to hold his desire.

“Excuse me...Can i get to know you? I’m Shim Changmin.” He started to introduce his self. But still no answer.

“May i know, with whom you came here?” He asked more. And still no answer.

He was about to reach her white shoulder and turned her back to see her face, but a familiar voice was heard.

“YA!! Don’t dare to touch me!! You ert insane!!” She shouted and turned back to face him. Changmin got a big shocked, and jumped of his position.

The angel he saw before, was no one else but Victoria.

The girl that made him stress out all the night.

How could it?

Changmin was about to run away, before he felt his own body flied and landed on a hard surface.

 

 

No more the white sand, and blue ocean, and else. All he could see after opened his eyes was, his own room. And found that he just be thrown by his self from the bed to the floor.

Poor.

“ARGGHHHHHH...It’s hurt.” He mumbled. He tried to wake up and rubbed his waist, then got a shocked to realize that he was shirtless.

He looked around the bed to found his shirt and pajama pants on it. He tried to recollect his self for a moment, and remebered the all.

Soon, he looked to his downward, then found that he was just wearing an underwear, and it was wet.

It’s meant, he just got his wet dream.

“Arrgghhhh... !!! Why her?!!” He asked to his self.

“Seriously..I’m going insane now, how can i wet dreamed her?Arrgggghh...!! What happened to me?” He messed up his own hair and went to the bathroom.

“I have to download some s after this, it was not only my logic that already crazy, but my fantasy too. I cant believe this” He mumbled on his way.

 

*******

Shim’S House.

07.00 pm.

Changmin was sitting on a single sofa in the family room. In front of him, was his father and mother who sat by aside. They were talking about the wedding plan between him and Victoria.

“It was impossible to be done in next month, Appa...” Changmin started to refuse. What the hell with his parents mind? He even just met victoria for less than 3 months lately. How could it’s happened?

“Why?” Yoochun asked.

“We just met not too long ago, and we still in study at senior high school. Then what will our school do if they find their students are married?” He tried hard to search the most reasonable thing to deny his parents wish.

“They’ll do nothing to both of you, i ensure it. You didn’t forget the fact, who is the owner of that school, don’t you? You still remember how much our big familly assets, don’t you?” Yoochun spoke, and Changmin tried hard to search any reasonable things else.

“Okay, but how about our government regulations? We still too young to marry as soon, aren’t we?”

“Who says so? You were 17th this year, and Victoria too. It is legal, Son. They wouldn’t dare to forbid or give some negative comments on us. Shim’s Group have a big contribution for this country income. Dont worry about that.”

“But Appaa..We don’t love each other, how can us?” Changmin was hopeless this time.

“Fall in love before married is a ussual thing, Son. But, fall in love after marriage is awesome. You can dating her everydays and everywhere you want, without being bored, because you really just know her outside and inside after married. Is that interesting?” It was Boa turns to talk.

“it’s not that simple, Eommaaa...”He whined.

“Please Son, it was my last wish on you..”Boa appealed and he couldn’t say anything more.

*******

In the school, both of Victoria and Changmin were so awkward. Victoria acted like as Changmin was not there, and so was with Changmin.

No talks, no glare, no other interaction.

They both were bussy with their own mind. Confused between two options, tried hard to dodge or tried hard to receive that fact.

How did? Even Victoria was never have any relationship before, and would be married with Changmin as soon. How about her crushed on Yunho?

But on the other hand, it was not a wrong choice at all. Her father was only alone, and still had to take care of her all the time. 6 years was not a short time, right? Maybe her father needed someone too, to take care of himself more than a daughter. Maybe it’s time for him to think about remarried idea.

She couldn’t be selfish afterall, right?.

But, how about Changmin? Does he would to do it too?

*******

“Yuri-ya...if i asked you to marry me as soon, would you?” It was Changmin’s voice.

Both of Changmin and Yuri were stood at the rooftop of the School. The sky was a bit cloudly with the wind that’s blowed occasionally, so it was not too hot there at the noon.

Yuri knew that it was something serious, if Changmin asked her to go to that place.

So she didn’t answered him hurriedly.

“When exactly with as soon?” She asked back.

Changmin just silent for a moment, before spoke,”About..next month?”. And Yuri failed to hold her laugh. It was a bit funny, wasn’t it?

“Changmin-ah...What the heck are you talking about? We are still a student afterall.” She said.

Changmin just silent until Yuri stoped her laugh.

“I’m serious Yuri-ya. I’ll be married as soon.”

Yuri could see the truth on Changmin eyes. He didn’t joke about it.

“Okay, i see...But sorry, i think i can not. You know about my dream, right?” She spoke, and got a silent responded from him.

“I’ll be a candidate for Miss Korea next year. I can’t be married hurriedly. We still too young to do it. I still need to explore my youth time, before end up as a good wife in home.” She continued her words.

“Even if you know that actually, i came from a rich family and be able to warrant your prosperity?” He asked more.

“Yes, even if you are a son of the president of this Korea, I can not. I’m not ready to have some commitments yet. I’m sorry.” She answered.

Changmin took a deep breath and spoke, “Fine...it’s clear. We have a different way of future. I didn’t want to do it too, but i have no more choice. So lets us end up everythings right now. Because i can no longer to be with you again. Because in next one or two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter