Trick

Young Marriage???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beijing, on the one cloudly evening 6 years ago.

A young woman was resisting some pain on her belly. After called her husband, she went to her only daughter room, and found her daughter was in deep slept. Soon, some tears started down form her eyes, she reached out her right hand to caress her daughter hair while her left hand pressed her pain on the belly.

“Qian, mama sorry..if sometimes, mama was so rude on you.” She talked without waking up her daughter.

“Mama sorry..if sometimes, mama didn’t let you, to go to play too far, or made you sad.” She continued her words in hardbreath because of her pain.

“Mama sorry,Qian.. if maybe, i can’t accompany you, when you get your first mentruation.”

“If maybe, i can’t listening to your story and give you advice, when you find your love. Or accompany you to choose your wedding dress in the future.“ She laid her body on the bed, in front of her daughter, with the tears of pain, pain in her heart and her belly.

“Mama sorry Qian...if maybe, you can no loonger to see me after this hardtime. Mama sorry Qian, mama sorry.” Her tears coming out more and more.

She moved her hand from her daughter hair to her daughter cheek.

“But one thing you have to know Qian... That mama will always love you. If then mama meet the God, mama will pray for your happiness. So keep your healthy,okay? Promise to mama, that you will fine without me”

She huged her daughter, and her daughter huged her back in her slept.

A moment later, she felt her sight blured. But before she lost on her consciousness, a pair of strong arms lifted her up in a bridal style and hurriedly run to the car, then drove it as crazy to the hospital.

About two hours later, the heavy rain was poured on that city. The air was being cold, and some thunder was rumbled one to another. The little girl woke up from her slept, and she looked nothing. Then she reached out her hands, tried to grab something, and all she got was empty.

“Mama...Mama...” She called her mother, but no one answered.

She started to cry because of scared, louder and louder, but still same.

Dark,

Cold,

Silent,

And nothing.

And without she realised, at the same time, in the other building of that city, her mother just flied away, to the highest sky that no one can go to there if their time was not arrived yet.

Yes, finally... her mother gave up on her cyst after survived for almost 5 years.

*****

“MAMA!!” Victoria awakened from her slept in the morning, she just got a dream about her mother. She looked around and found that the lamp was still on, then she grabbed a picture frame near the lamp desk. She looked on her mother picture in there.

“Morning mama...i miss you so much, do you miss me?” She said lonely and silent for a moment then placed it in the same position before and went to take a bath.

 

PRAKK

She heard a weird sound form the outside of her room.

 After tied up her hair, she went to the kitchen and found her father, who was bussy with the broken glass on the floor.

“What are doing, papa?” She asked.

“Ohh, you already here baby. I just cleaned up the broken glass that i prepared before. “ Jae Rim answered.

“Here, let me help you” she offered some help.

“No,no,no...Don’t come up..i worry if you get an injury of this. Just sit there baby, Papa already prepared some toasts and milk on the table for your breakfast.”

She was touched of her father did, then she huged him from the back. Jae Rim paused a moment.

“What’s up baby, is there anything wrong?” He asked and looked toward Victoria.

“Anieyo..i just...”

“You just?”

“I love you so much, Papa. I want to hug you like this, let me for a moment.”

So they shared a warm hug in the morning, and it’s enaugh to burn all the loads they had.

******

After checked all the electrics stuffs was off, Victoria locked the door and walked to the gate in front of her house. Her father was gone to the office earlier, so she was the last one who still stayed at home.

“BABY!!”

She was about to closed the gate, before a familiar voice greeted her with the weird nickname that made her jumped of shock.

Yes, she loved to be called baby. But not by this jerk man, Shim Changmin.

“Baby.” Changmin called her again, and gave her a hug.

She was frooze for a moment,then tried to push him away, but failed.

“Ya!! What are you doing!!” She shouted.

“What am i doing?? I hug you because i really miss you baby.” He answered in a loud tone, then whispered, “I’ve been stalked by jaejoong this morning, look to the back of me, she was in her red car. You still remember with our deal before, don’t you? “

Victoria peeked from Changmin shoulder, and that’s right. About ten meters was Jaejoong in her red car, wearing a leopard sporty sunglass that made her seems so fashionable. Felt a bit revenge of the fought yesterday, Victoria wanted to make Jaejoong  jealous by wrapped her arms around Changmin waist.

Jaejoong got a shocked, but the one who got the more shocked was the couple itselfes.

‘Pabo!! What are you doing now?’ Victoria tought.

Felt some uncomfortable, both Changmin and Victoria broke the hug quickly. They became awkward then looked around to hide their nervousness.

Jaejoong, who looked at what the couple did, jaw droped for a moment.

‘What a weird couple’

Changmin closed the gate –Victoria had about to do before- and locked it, then he cleared his throat before spoke, “Lets go to school, Baby” and grab Victoria hand, guided her to his motorbike that parked near the gate.

He helped to put a helmet on her head and locked it. He did the same thing for his self -put a helmet on his head and locked it- then got on his motorbike and kicked the standard. He waited her to get on, but she still stayed at her place before.

“Hurry up baby, we need to arrived at school in 15 minutes.” He spoke.

She got on the motorbike and about to hold on his backpack -as the last time she did- but he spoke again, “Ah wait..” then he took off his backpack and wore it in front his chest.

That’s meant, in front of her was full of his wide back now.

“Ya! Why you did that, huh?” She whispered.

“It will seems so weird if you hold on my backpack. You’re my girlfriend now, so just hug me like as you did before.” He whispered too.

She doubtfully, wrapped her arms around his waist again. And a moment later they went off to the school.

If just Changmin realised...Victoria at his back, was got a great blushed in her face.

And if just Victoria realised...Changmin at her front, tried hard to ignore his pounding heart and kept on concentrate to ride.

‘He must be a great actor after this, he did it too much for just a fake relationship’ she tought, while Changmin tought ‘ What the hell i feel right now? !!.. It is annoying me so much’.

******

“I’m home.” Amber said.

It was a hot afternoon, she sweated a lot. She came in home, and found 2 glasses of orange juice-that was just a half and a quarter- on the livingtable.

‘is there any guests who came in?’ she tought.

Felt curious, she looked around before went to her room, and got a bit shocked.

In there, in the kitchen was her mother and her cousin, Jaejoong.

“Hi Amber.” Jaejoong waved her hand.

“You already home, Amber? Have you lunch? If not, lets join us”. Her mother asked.

“Hi Joongie, Hi mum...i’ll join you two in ten minutes later, i need to change my uniform first.” She said before went to her room.

Jaejoong and Boa continued their cooking together. Then prepared all things for lunch.

“Our Joongie had a special visit to us after a long time. But, where is your oppa? Is he not in home yet?” Boa spoke when Amber came down to joined them.

“He was still at school, mum. I think he has some bussiness in his musicclass, especially a month later is our school aniversarry. May be he have to prepare some show with Junsu oppa.” Amber answered.

“When exactly your school aniversarry? I think i need to come there.” Jaejoong joined the topic.

“I didn’t know whether you’re be permitted to come or not, since you’re not the member of the school, but i’ll give you the information later”. Amber said.

“I’ll be permitted, because i’ll win the olympiad and invited to there to take my medal” Jaejoong spoke in confidence and get a smile responded from both of Boa and Amber.

******

“So, what’s made you come back to our life after a long time?” It was amber voice.

After finished lunch together, both Jaejoong and Amber went to the upstairs to Amber room. Actually, after knew the location of Changmin room, Jaejoong forced to come in there, but it locked.

So now, she just laid her body lazily on Amber’s bed and played a game on her phone. While Amber, was playing her guitar.

“And what’s made you come back from Beijing after a long time?” Instead of answered, Jaejoong asked back to Amber.

“Ya! Don’t ask back!...you’ve to answer me first.” Amber felt a bit piss off.

“Heol !! Daebak!! You looks like your oppa.”She teased.

“Okay, i give up on you...so i back to here because of my mother request. Satisfied?” Amber spoke in a bad tone, and Jaejoong just giggled.

“The first reason is i’ve a mission. But now, the big reason is...” She stoped for a while.

“The big reason is?” Amber repeat her word as a questions.

“The big reason is, i want to know, what happened to Changmin and Yunho in the past that made them so far now. At first, i think it was because of me they act so weird, and i decided to go away from their world. But, yesterday, after a long time, i see no difference.” Jaejoong sat up and forgot her gamephone. Amber did the same thing, she put her guitar and joined Jaejoong on the bed, felt curious and interested about the topic.

“Joongie, so you really didn’t know anything about them?” Amber asked, and Jaejoong just  shooked her head.

“If i know it, i’ll rebuild their friendship as soon”.  Jaejoong said.

They silent for several minuted. Bussy with their own mind, before Amber released something and asked, “You said about a mission before, What’s mission about?”

“Let me whisper it to you.”

 Amber prepared her ear, Jaejoong got closer and ready to say something,she took a deep breath before said, “It’s secret”.

And got a, “YA!!” responded from Amber.

**********

It was happened for almost two weeks, Changmin always picked up Victoria in the morning to go to school together, because of Jaejoong stalked. Sometimes, if Jaejoong just followed them until the traffic light near the school, Changmin would droped Victoria about 100meters from the schoolgate. Ofcourse to avoid some missunderstanding among the other students, especially Yuri.

But in fact, Yuri have known about it. She wanted to be mad at Changmin, but then she realised something. That she couldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter