Part 11

Young Marriage???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view, no one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we’re only dreaming...’

‘A whole new world, a dazzling place i never knew, but when i’m way up here, it’s crystal clear, that now i’m in a whole new world with you...’

 

The romantic song that’s sang by the wonderfull voices of Luna and Junsu, being the time killer right now. The new wedding couple was standing on the altar, receiving so much blesses, praises, and presents.There were some colleagues that took some pictures together with the groom and the bride.

Everyones seems happy and grateful today.

 

The party for invited guest was ended at 4.p.m, but still going on for the special guest such the big family members. Both of Changmin and Victoria have changed their clothes, from tuxedo and gown to wear a pair of harmoniuos soft pink hanbok (traditional clothes of Korea).

They have a dinner together and sharing a simple chat about their daily life. Changmin and Victoria was sitting by aside, Yoochun infront of them, sat beetwen Jaerim and Boa. Then Amber and Jaejoong were at the rear end of the rectangular table.

“You have to eat a lot, Papa” Victoria said while gave a grilled meat to Jae Rim’s bowl.

Jae Rim felt a bit shy of his daughter action, he coughed before spoke, “ Okay Qian, but..you’ve been a wife by today, you have a husband to look after more than me. Go give him some meals.” He instructed.

Victoria blushed. She shyly peeked at Changmin and asked, “Err...what meals you wanna eat, Changmin?”

Changmin was a bit shocked of her sudden offering, then he looked all around the table to choose his food, “Please give me some oysters grilled, Qian..” He ordered.

Both Yoochun and Jaerim almost puked their rice to hear what’s Changmin said, then Boa, Amber and Jaejoong blushed.

What the heck !!

Everyone in this world knew that, oyster is very good for the man’s stamina and mood during the love making. Is Changmin really need to do ‘it’ tonight?  

Victoria did as Changmin wished. She took some grilled oysters, cutted it into the small pieces and placed it at Changmin’s plate. Then after said “Gomawo..” to Victoria, Changmin in relished, ate it after plunged it to the spicy sauce. He really enjoyed his dinner.

Hey, it was so rare for the Shim’s family to serve the oyster menu after found Boa is sick. Morever, it was the first time for him as a husband, to enjoy the meals that his wife prepared. He was so excited right now.

Ohh...he have no idea, why the oysters is so deliciuos tonight?

While infront of the new wedding couple, five persons were jaw dropped and forgot their own meals.

 

“Err..what’s kind of that’s dish?” Victoria asked, she pointed at the strange green veggie’s soup.

“That’s Asparagus soup, Qian...you should taste it, it’s expensive veggie anyways, Chaa...let’s me give you some” Changmin explained, he spooned a bowl of the soup and gave it to his wife.

The five persons got the bigger jaw dropped than before. What’s on earth the chef who prepared it before. Okay-okay...both of oyster and asparagus is very good to a new wedding couple such them. But...Changmin and Victoria were too young to do ‘it’, aren’t they?

And even the both didn’t know the function of that foods, they accidently ate it right now. Oh My God....

******

“Whatever Yoochun...I don’t want to find that my daughter is pregnant when she still study at School. I can’t imagine that she’ll cary the baby inside her big tummy and still wearing a high school uniform. She will be so pity...” It was Jaerim’s voice.

He met Yoochun and Boa secretly at Yoochun’s room.

“We’re understand about it, Oppa...But, what should we do right now? It was imposible to make them sleep at sparated room. It was so awkward for a new weeding couple.” Boa said.

They’re silent for a moment, thinking hard to find a good solution for the matter.

“I’ve some good ideas, but if it didn’t give a good result, I think we should be honest to them. Let’s tell them to hold up their first night until they graduate from high school.” Yoochun uttered his way.

“Maybe, we just need to tell Changmin..Victoria is still pure, she know nothing about . I remember clearly that, she always repeated her test for that lesson at School and still got the bad mark. She will be confuse if we tell her about not having until graduation”. Jae Rim explained.

“Okay..then i’ll get Victoria to have some chats, and both of Oppa and Yoochun get Changmin to tell him about not having for a while. How do? ” Boa offered some help.

“Good idea...Let’s go...before time to bed coming..” Yoochun hurriedly opened the door and went toward Changmin and Victoria.

******

‘First mission : Make Changmin drunk tonight and forget his first night.’

“Cha Changmin-ahh...This is the expensive wine, i’ve bought it at Milan a year ago. You should try it, I’ll allow you to drink since you’re a new husband today..” Yoochun said, he placed two bottle of wine and three wine glasses at the kitchen counter.

Changmin frowned. He felt a bit weird with his father action.

“Wait for a moment...i’ll get the beer..Do you know? Some people in China, love to mix wine and beer, a bit awkard for sure. But, it was extraordinary...let’s have some.” Jaerim hurriedly search some beers at frigde.

“Should us drink tonight?” Changmin asked.

“Ofcourse !!” Both Jaerim and Yoochun answered at the same time.

“Lets me pour the wine and the beer for us”. Yoochun grabbed the wine hurriedly, and pour it a half glass for Jaerim and himself, then just a quarter glass for Changmin.

If the comparison of wine and beer at Jaerim’s and Yoochun’s glass was ½ : ½ , then at Changmin’s glass was ¼ : ¾. Poor...

 

30 minutes passed...They have drunk for about six glasses of the mix wine and beer. Both of Jaerim and Yoochun were looked a half drunk, their eyes a half closed and their faces turned to red. While Changmin still stayed cool and totally okay even he drunk a lot of beer.

“Are you drunk Son?” Yoochun asked.

“I’m allright Appa..It’s better for us to stop Appa, Appanim...You both are already drunk”

“No, no, no...We’re still okay, it’s my time to pour the beer..” Jaerim responded as he grabbed the beer, and gave Changmin a full glasses of beer, while for himself and Yoochun, he just pouring the wine.

Changmin’s jaw dropped. How could him? But when he heard they said,“Cheers....” he had nothing to do beside drunk it at one gulped.

“Are you drunk Changmin?” It’s Jaerim turn to ask.

“No..I’m still alright Appanim..But, why you both asked the same question repeatedly to me? Is something wrong?” Changmin asked.

“Heol...Daeebbaaakkk Changmin-aahhhh...you really a great drinker...” Yoochun said drunkenly as he laid his head to the kitchen counter, he lost.

Then Jaerim hurriedly run to the bathroom and puked all his stomach had into the closet. It was his first time to drink the weird mix of wine and beer. He totally lie, when he told that Chinese person love that kind of drink.

‘You shouldn’t lie, Jaerim-ah..’

Their first mission to make Changmin drunk was...Failed at All.

 

*********

 

“So...you always gave your teacher the mapo tofu lunch when you failed again to repeat your Biology’s test? And they gave you a very minimal mark to pass that lesson?” Boa asked while gigled of Victoria’s cute habbit in the past.

“ Ne...how do Eomma?...I couldn’t do it even i tried for many times..i really didn’t know anything. And when i got my first mens

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter