Begin

Young Marriage???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since her mother passed away 6 years ago, Victoria just live with her father. Growing old without an affection from her mother, made her father more protective and posesive at her. She bacame a spoiled and mushy girl, but great at cooked and cleaned.

When she was at the final grade of high school, her father bussiness of work was mutated to Seoul from Beijing. So whether she wanted it or not, she had to join her father and continued her study at there. It was not too difficult for her to understand about Korean language, because her father was Korean and she could speak both of Korean or Chinese, altough her Korean was a bit awkward.

She was very gratefull and lucky to meet Amber again at the minimarket near her newhouse, but there was something different with Amber. She was not cheerfull and looked tired.

“Are you okay Amber? Or are you not feeling happy to meet me again?” Her soft voice made Amber gave some attention to Victoria, and tried to smile at her.

“Ofcourse i am. Moreover, we have not a meeting for a long time. Actually, in this summer holiday i want to visit you at Beijing, but something big happend in my family. But i really happy to know that you will live at here, with us.”

“You must be strong, Amber. Every problem are have a way to solve. “

“This is not that simple. Now, i feel  the feeling of how hurt you at 6 years ago” Amber turned down her head to hide the tears at her eyes.

“Dont said that your mother-“ Vitoria couldn't speak again, she covered with the both of her hand.

“No, my mom is still alive, but may be just for a little time more”

“What are you mean with that, Amber?”

“My mom...had a dangerously cancer”

Victoria couldn't help it anymore, just hugged Amber tightly and cried together.

 

*****

Now, in here she was.

At the living room of Shim’s House.

After finished their purchased, Victoria came up with Amber to pay a visit at Mrs. Shim, ofcourse after beg a permission of her father.

She sat at the gray couch, while Amber went to her room to change her clothes.

Ten minutes as she was waiting, but it is not a sign that Amber would come down as soon. Ah maybe she had a bellyache. Victoria looked around the living room, there was some classic painting and ceramic decoration. She tried to touch the nearest one before Mr. Shim came and greeted her.

“Are you Victoria?”

“Ah yes, Shim uncle..How are you?”

“Fine, but aunty is bad. How about you and your father? Is he in Seoul too now?”

“I wish aunty will always in healthy too. Me and Papa are fine, Uncle. And Papa work in here now, so i have to join with him”.

“Great to hear that. Do you come here to look Shim’s aunty? Amber had told you the truth right?”

Victoria just nodded to answer it.

“Then, i think it’s not now too see your Aunt. She just sleep a minute ago. But dont worry,she will woke up in one hour later. So you can play or look around here for that moment. Ah,anyway...where is Amber?”

“She went to her room almost 15 minutes ago and not yet come back here, maybe she has some bellyache?”

“Pshhh...that boyish girl, i guess she is cleaning her room now before you come in there. She’s never change. Always mess up and dirty. Just go to her room, Vict. Make her shocked and shy of you, maybe she will be neatly  a little more. “

“Hehehehe...no uncle, beside i dont know where her room too”

“Yaaaa...dont be hesitate. Her room at the right side from the stairs. It is a brown door and that’s her room. Go, make her a surprise. Because i can't acompany you a little longer, i have to work again”.

 

So now, Victoria was tipstoe walking at the stairs, made sure that it was silent. She turned to the right side and found the two door in same color and shape.

She stood between its, and felt confuse.

“Which one is Amber room?” She asked to herself.

She looked at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter