Her point of view pt 4

New York

She walks into the lobby of the publishing house wit a bounce in her step. "Congratulations Ms. Y/N. Have a good weekend, see you Monday morning. "

"Thank you. I can't wait! Have a fabulous weekend! See you Monday." She gave a small wave. She walked out towards the eelevators with a huge smile on her face. She couldn't believe that she was able to land her dream job with less than two years experience.  While the elevator door shuts she pulls her phone out. A celebration was in order. As he phone glowed her heart sank when the screen shown that the message she never intended to send was sent. Her heart felt as if it had stopped and then began to beat faster. The color drained from her face as panic sat in. At that very moment she felt the urge to slid down the wall and cry. 'Why did I even have to type it? Ugh what if he actually gets it? By the way he acted he wouldn't even care.' She thought to herself. Tears fought to fall as the doors dinged and slid open. She takes a deep breath and whispers to herself "Get it together. His number isn't even the same." She adjust her outfit and walks out. She needs to call her best friend and tell her the news. 

Holding her phone to her ear she is listening to Infinite's  paradise sing to her. She begins to humm along.

"Hey girly!" Sam shouts through the reciever. 

"Turn the music down woman!" She giggled to her friend.

"Fine fine... what do u you need this time?" Sam laughed hard as she spoke. 

"Guess who got the editor's job?" She squealed.

"Shut up, shut up! No way, no freaking way! We gotta go out and celebrate. Get your home so we can get dressed." Sam screamed through the phone.

"The lounge?" She sng into the phone.

"Duh! I'll  call Tony and see if he can get us on the V.I.P list." Tony happened to be her boy toy of the month. He seemed like a better man than the others. 

"I'll be there soon. Heading to the subway now." They each said their good byes. She laughed as she tossed her phone into her purse and smiled. Totally forgetting the text. She took the steps two at a time, she needed some fun.