Her point of view pt 3

New York

As she makes her way back up 108th to her job interview she puts her phone back in her pocket. "What would I even say to him? I'm sure he has changed his number anyway." She makes it to the office faster than she thought.  Standing of it she takes a few deep breathes and smooths out her hair and adjust her outfit. "I need to get this editing job. Knock 'em dead kiddo." She whispers. Standing taller she opens the door. 'Stone Marks editing 9th floor' She quickly boards the elvator that has people packed like sardines inside. Confidence is bouncing off of her. The ding of the elvator signals her to know this is her stop. A few butterflies flutter through her stomach as she walks into the company. "Good morning welcome to Stone Marks Publishing, how may I help you?" The brunette receptionist ask with a smile. Glancing at the clock she notices she is still early. "Hello my name is (y/n) and i am her to see Mr. Lee. I have an interview at 11." "Oh hello I didn't recognize you. Mr. Lee has been expecting you. We've heard so much about you." "Good things I hope." She smiles at the receptionist.  "Wonderful things." She smiles. "Do you mind filling this out for me? As soon as Mr. Lee is out of his meeting I wil let him know you are here." 

She takes the clip board from her. "Thank you." She quickly sits down and begin the questionnaire and the other paperwork  out. It only took her a few minutes so she pulls her phone out and clicks on his name toying with it. The confidence that is coursing through her boost her to type "hi. Umm... I'm not even sure if this is still your number. But I am in New York." As her thumb hovers over the send button the receptionist calls her. 

"Ms. (y/n), Mr. Lee will seeyou." 

Standing up she tosses her phone into her purse. "Thank you."  She says as she walks into the office.