please forgive me

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEXT MORNİNG / COMPANY

Jong kook came to company but Ji Hyo not there.

JK:"Gary-ah did you talk Ji Hyo?"

KG:"No, hyung. Why?"

JK:" Nothing"

 Jong Kook decide call Ji Hyo but she not answer. He was really afraid because Ji Hyo could hurt herself but he don't know what to do.

Then suddenly Ji Hyo enter company . He was quite happy because of her. He really miss Ji Hyo so much.

JH:" Dont worry Jong Kook-ssi i cant tell  nobody and i'm picking up my stuff then i will leave from this company and you.......forever....."

JK:"Ji Hyo-yah! first listen to me please!!!" but Ji Hyo dont listen to him and then Jong Kook carried Ji Hyo in him office. He lock the door.

JK:"Now you have to listen to me, you cant run away."

JH:"Jong Kook-ssi why are you doing this to me? i remember her already. She was Yoon Eun Hye. We  were going to same high school but she never like me but she is really sick because she still hate me.She used you and took revenge on me. So i must say this 'i'm stupid because i'm in love with you'"

JK:" Enough Ji Hyo-yah. It's my turn to talk! it's true,initially everything is fake but then i'm in love with you because you're kind, beautiful, clever...But most important thing you teach me how to love someone else."

JH:" why did you do this to me?"she yelled but at the same time she started cry.

JK:" Because i was desperate. i will tell you everything but firstly you have to explane everything."

-----------------------------------------Flasback----------------------------------------------

High school

   Song Ji Hyo most beautiful girl in this school. All of man want date her but she never interesting things like that.Ji Hyo was had a very good friend. Her best friend name was Yoon Eun Hye and her boyfriend Joo Ji Hoon. They are really good friends but Joo Ji Hoon was crush on Ji Hyo.

A day at school Ji Hoon saw Ji Hyo with Gary. He was really jealous.He immediately went near them and suddenly punch Gary.

JH:"Ji Hoon-ah are you crazy??....Gary oppa, are you okay?"

KG:"Nae, Ji hyo-yah don't worry but your friend really crazy!!"

JH:"Ji Hoon-ah come with me!!" "Why are you lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter