what can i do? i'm afraid

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She pushed Jong Kook and slapped him.

JK:" Why did you do that? You dont love me?"

JH:"i......i...i "

JK:"You can leave now Ji Hyo-ssi.i think we have just a business relationship." Ji Hyo left the room.

"Ji Hyo-yah why did you do that. You love him.why did i slap him." she murmured.

JS:" Ji Hyo-yah why did you cry? what happened?" but Ji Hyo ignored Jae suk and run away this place.

HH:" Hyung, why Ji Hyo run away like that?"

JS:" i don't know Haha-yah"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jong Kook was left alone in the room. Suddenly he got a text message from Ji Hyo.

MESSAGE:

"Oppa, i sorry for slap you . i didin't want it to happen this way, please forgive me. i was just afraid. If you wanna see me again just remember our first meet. But if you won't come you never see me again:) "

Jong Kook read the mesage and strated run.

' Ji Hyo-yah please don't do that,please.....i need you Ji Hyo--yah'

When he go to where cliff and notice Ji Hyo was there. But something strange because she is the edge of the cliff.

He run and hold her. Just like their first encounter.

JK:" YAH!!! Are you crazy? You leave me like that? You're bad Ji Hyo-yah!!" he hug her tightly.

JH:" Oppa , i was just afraid but i love you too oppa. Please don't leave me."

JK:"i don't leave you. i was just angry and how can i leave you?" he kiss her from forehead.

JH:" Oppa you were not angry but you were jealous right?"

JK:"Because i love you my sweet trouble."

 Jong Kook had questions in mind but now he wouldn't ask now.

They go to Jong Kook's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter