Letter

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning Jong Kook went to the company and went into Dong Won's room..

DW:"Jong Kook-ah....." Dong Won wanted to hug Jong Kook but Jong Kook refused.

JK:"I just came to listen to you..!"

DW:" I'm glad you're here! Thank you!"

JK:"You should thank Ji Hyo, not me! Anyway, You have to explain everything to me.."

DW:" Okay!! I'll try!"

-------------------Flashback-----

Jong Kook's father  Seung Hoon and Dong Won were  really close friends also they are common in the company.

Seung Hoon's wife died giving birth to Jong Kook. One day  Seung Hoon came near Dong Won  with a sad expression.

DW:"Seung Hoon-ah, why are you looking so sad?"

SH:"Promise me...If anything happens to me.......take good care of Jong Kook.!" He suddenly started cry..

DW:"What are you talking about? Why are you crying?"

SH:"Please...just promise me then i explain everything to you!"

DW:"I promise...but please tell me what happened?"

SH:"Yesterday i went to the doctor..He said i'm sick..."

DW:" What kind of disease?" after a long silence he aswered.

SH:" Cancer........"

DW:"You're making fun of me, aren't you? This a bad joke!!" Dong Won didn't want to believe it.

SH:" What can i do now? Jong Kook only 2 years old!!" said whie crying.

DW:"But you can heal right?"

SH:" No, i can't because the disease has reached the last level..."

DW:" Please........."

SH:" You promise me....just remember that...okay!"

------1 Month Later-----

Seung Hoon was so weak now..

SH:"Dong Won-ah you are here...."he said weakly.

DW:" Nae, but i'm not alone..Jong Kook is here.."

SH:"What!? He can't see me like that....please...don't do that!"

DW:"But-"

SH:"Please...also  i want to give you this letter but you can read this letter after i die.."

DW:"Don't talk like that!!"

SH:"Don't worry!!  I'm not afraid of death but Jong Kook..."

 

Next Morning Dong Won went to hospital but Seung Hoon was not in the room.

DW:"Doctor...Where is Seung Hoon?"

"I don't know how to say this but Seung Hoon-ssi ...suddenly his pain increased at night....Unfortunately ,he passed away!"

DW:"WHAT!!?" His tears began to flow uninterrupted...

A week had passed and Jong Kook still stay Dong Won's house also his wife Soo Jin likes Jong Kook very much.

Soo Jin treated him as her own son..

---------end of flashback----

Jong Kook listened to what happened.

JK:"What about letter?"

DW:"Here...You can find  in this letter  answers you want but please forgive us...You are our son!"  He gave him 2 letters.

JK:"You've done nothing to forgive!" Then he leaves the room..He went to the seaside to read the letter.

He began to read..

LETTER----------------

"Dong Won-ah...Probably I'm dead ıf you're reading this letter.  You're not my friend, you're my brother, don't forget that.

I know you're angry now because i'm not with you but don't be angry. When you look at Jong Kook, remember me.

We're going to be friend forever..Thanks for eveything. The most important things you were there for me in my difficult time.

I have a last wish from you..Don't say anything about us to Jong Kook...After that, you're his family.I know this is cruel but you have to understand me.

Lastly i have %50 share from the company right?  These are your responsibility now. When the time comes you know what to do!

Also there is another letter for Jong Kook.. Give him these letters if he learn us one day.

Take good care of him.."

                                                                                                   Lee Seung Hoon

-------------------------------

 He started read other letter.

LETTER 2-------

"Jong Kook-ah... It's me, your dad. You don't remember me right?  I'm with your mother, you should know that if you reading this letter.

I hope you're fine but i'm sure you are fine also please don't be mad at me. I know i wasn't there when you were growing up but still you have a good familly. I'm sure they take care of you.

Dong Won and Soo Jin are good people rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter