My heart....Your Soul..

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 Ji Hyo's POV

"Where am I?....Where is everyone? This is a hospital...I'm in hospita! Why I'm in the hospital? Ahh! I can't remember anything!"  Suddenly I heard the sounds from the outside.

"What's going on? Everyone in a hurry!" Then I went to the hospital's corridor because I wonder what's going on.

I saw they were taking a woman to the emergency room. She's quite familiar but I couldn't see her face clearly. Then I saw a few police. I went toward them.

"That was terrible! I hope no one die! They're so young!" one of them said.

"They caught tme man?" Other cop said.

"Yes but they shot him in the hand!"

I went to them. I was about to ask something but they just ignore me and walked away. Then I saw a doctor.Doctor went to the cops.

"Where's her relatives?" doctor said.

"They're going to be hre in a minute...but doctor...how is she?" a cop asked.

"I can't say anything right now! We need to get her into surgery now!" doctor said. Then doctor walked away from there. I followed him. Suddenly I heard a voice from the behind.

"Where's she?" Somebody shouted like that but I couldn't see his face and I countinued to followed doctor. Doctor entered to his room and I also entered the room. I closed the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo doctor! I'm not sure if you can answer my question but I have to ask! What's going on in the hospital?Everyone in a hurry!" But he didn't answer me.

"That's going to be hard but I have to do my best! I have to hurry!" doctor said. Then he left the room.

"I see...He's in hurry! Anyway, I think I need to look around a bit!....Oh! Hold on....just now who shouted?" Then I went out of the room.

"Huh? They brought someone again!" I'm walked toward her. "Oh! She's Eun Hye! What happen to her? She's covered in blood!" Then I slowly walked to the other side of the corridor.

"I feel tired!" Then I sat on a chair. I fell asleep there. After a while I woke up from my sleep.

"I fell asleep here?" I looked around and saw a crowd at end of the corridor. I slowly approached them. Suddenly I saw a familiar face.

"Joong Ki....why is he crying?" Then I saw someone..."Jae Suk oppa!..Haha oppa...he's there too! Oh! Kwang Soo...He looks so bad! Why do I feel like something is missing or someone?....There's Suk Jin oppa! "

"Joong Ki-yah..."I shouted but I think he didn't hear me. Then I saw a face..I saw him and found him..

"Jong Kook..op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter