Bad Days...

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JK:"Eun Hye-ssi, what do you want to talk to me!?"

EH:"First i owe you a apology!...The main issue......about Ji Hoon!"

JK:"You know where he is right?"

EH:"Yes, i know!"

JK:"Then let's go to police! You can tell them everyting!"

EH:"We can't go to police!"

JK:"Why!? I thought you wanted to help us..!"

EH:"I want to help you but he's going to do something bad...If he finds out we went to the police he can hurt you!"

JK:"What do you mean!?"

EH:"He is planning something! He wants Ji Hyo! That's all! He's a psycho!"

JK:"He wants Ji Hyo!? Bastard!! Tell me where he is!"

EH:"Okay...I will tell you but don't you dare to go there alone! Here......."

JK:"Okay...Thanks Eun Hye-ssi!"

EH:" Also i made a decision about Joong Ki....I decided to tell him everything!"

JK:"If he find out eveything..."

EH:"I know what's going to happen but it would be better for everyone!"

JK:"What about you!? You going to be okay?"

EH:"Of course not! I love him and that's why i have to make a sacrifice...just like you..just like Ji Hyo! I have to pay a price for what i've done! Also, i'm going to go...I'm not coming here for a long time!"

JK:"Where......are you going?"

EH:"You don't need to know but i want to ask you something.....one last favor!"

JK:"What is?"

EH:"I want to talk to him alone...but i'm sure Ji Hyo always with him.....so...."

JK:"You want to be alone with him?"

EH:"Yes....please....!"

JK:"Okay!! Wait for my message! I'm leaving!!"

--------------------------

"Ji Hoon-ah, are you there!? Ji Hoon-ah!!" Ji Hoon's brother called Ji Hoon but no one answered. "Where did he go!?" He entered the room and saw a piece of paper on the table. "Huh!!? This is from Ji Hoon..."

Note-----

"Hyung i don't need you ! I can do everything by myself! You're just like others...Just so you know, i'm not afraid of anything anymore! I got nothing left to lose..."

"I'm really going crazy!! What the hell he trying to do!? He didn't leave me no choice!" He was about to leave the house but his phone rang.

"Hyung..."

"What happened!? I'm busy right now!" Ji Hoon's brother said.

" Actually i shouldn't say this but did you know that Ji Hoon took a gun from me!?"

"Gun!? You idiot!!"

"Hyung...He said he just wanted to protect himself..."

"Okay....okay...I will see you later!!" He hung up and left the home.

--------------------------

 

DW:"Come in!"

JK:"Appa..."

DW:"Jong Kook-ah, why are you here?"

JK:"Should i go?"

DW:"I didn't mean it....I'm just surprised!"

JK:"Of course, i came here for works.. I just wanted to say hello yo you! Anyway...see you later!" He left the room. He was about to enter his office but suddenly heard a voice.

KS:"Jong Kook hyung, you wer here!? "

JK:"Yes, i'm here but what's going on Kwang Soo-yah!? Who is that man?"

KS:"I don't know! He wanted to walk with you!"

JK:"Really?"

KS:"He said it was an important issue..."

JK:"Tell him to come to my room!"

 

---------------------

"Annyeonghaseyo Jong Kook-ssi!"

JK:"Annyeonghaseyo but who are you?"

"I'm Joo Dae Hyun...and i'm Ji Hoon's brother!"

JK:"What? Why are you come here?"

"Because i don't want anything bad to happen to him!"

JK:"I guess you don't know but he is hurting us...We're not hurting him..."

"I know that...but i have to think my brother..."

JK:"So..."

"He started going mad! I told him to stop but he's not going to stop..."

JK:What do you mean!?"

"I had a fight with him and he left the home..."

JK:"This is your home address?"

"Yes...but how did you find it?"

JK:"I met Eun Hye-ssi this morning! You know Yoon Eun Hye right?"

"I know her!! Anyway, please read this note! I find it on the table..Ji Hoon wrote!" Jong Kook read the note.

JK:"What's wrong with this guy? Really!! "

"Calm down!! It's too early to be angry because there's something else.....he's got a gun! Also i don't know where he is now!"

JK:"Are you kidding me!?...I will kill him if he hurts Ji Hyo!! I swear!!"

"What are you talking about!? I came here because I don't want to see anyone hurt but you're talking about killing! Don't ever touch him!! Anyway, i just wanted to warn you...i'm leaving!" He left.

------------------------------

JK:"Ji Hyo-yah, i'm home..."

JoongK:"Jong Kook hyung, be quiet! She's asleep! She must be tired!"

JK:"What about you!? Why don't you rest!? You should rest!"

JoongK:"Don't worry hyung! I'm fine...I'm just bored...I just wanted to walking around!"

JK:"Okay..okay but don't force yourself! " He wasabout to leave but Joong Ki stopped him.

JoongK:"Hyung...Thank you! "

JK:"For what?"

JoongK:" For taking care of Ji Hyo noona well and everything!"

JK:"Don't mention it okay!?" Joong Ki just smiled to him.  Then Jong Kook went to his room. He opened the door and saw Ji Hyo. He sat on the bed and gently her hair. " How can you be so beatiful while sleeping!? I really love you! I know you're afraid but don't worry...i will protect you! I have a feeling that's been bothering me inside...What can i do Ji Hyo-yah!?..I think i'm afraid too but it's not because i'm going to suffer...I'm afraid of losing you! I can't live without you anymore!" He quietly said. Ji Hyo began to move and slowly opened her eyes.

JH:"Oppa....you're here..I fell asleep!" She spoke in a sleepy voice.

JK:"You must be tired! Go back to sleep!"

JH:"You are more tired than me! I know you're worried about me but think of yourself oppa! You're going to be sick!"

JK:"Don't worry...I'm a strong man!"

JH:"Oppa..you're a human! Please don't do that to yourself!"

JK:"Okay..i understood!"

JH:"How was your day oppa!?"

JK:"Fi-fine!" He remembered what happened today and suddenly stammered.

JH:"You look nervous! Something happen today!? Is there something you're not telling me?"

JK:"No....I'm just a little tired!"

JH:"I told you oppa! Just rest if you're tired! I'm worried about you too! Now you rest and i'm going to cook for you!" She was about to get out of the bed but he grabbed his wrist and she fell on the bed. He embraced her quickly.

JK:"I'm not hungry! Let's just stay like this!"

JH:"But i have to check Joong Ki!"

JK:"I saw him! He's fine!" He placed his arms on her waist. She rested her head onto Jong Kook's chest.

JH:"Oppa, there's something bothering you!"

JK:"What? I'm fine....Why do you think that?"

JH:"I don't think...I can just feel it!"

JK:"Believe me i'm fine!"

JH:"If you say so...Oppa.....one day...what do you do if something happens to me!?"

JK:"Why did you ask such a thing!? Where did that come from this question!?" He said raising his voice a bit. He lightly tensed.

JH:"Calm down!! I was just curious! Why did you shout!?"

JK:"I'm sorry! I just couldn't think anything! But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter