Stay with me

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo went to her old house...

JH:" I'm alone again..." tears started to flow from her eyes. " Don't cry Ji Hyo-yah.." She decided to go to her family grave.

---------------

JM:"Jong Kook-ssi, you can't go back to the Korea like this.."

JK:"No Ji Min-ssi..I can.." He leaves from the hotel and he went to the airport.

-------------

She had gone to the garave and she started talk.

JH:" Omma, appa...I miss you so much...Eun Ji-yah how can you leave me alone? I wish i could turn back time...Firstly i lost you,  then Eun Hye, after then Gary oppa and lastly my beloved Jong Kook oppa.."She began to cry out loud.. " I don't know how much more i can take..." she wiped  tears and she went back home.

--------

Doorbell's ring and Ji Hyo opened the door..She was really surprised because Jong Kook was in front of the door.

JK:" Ji Hyo-yah..."

JH:" Why are you here? I already told you and-"

JK:" You didn't tell me anything..Can i come in?"

JH:" No, you cant...please go.."

JK:" Ji Hyo-yah... do you remember you didn't do anthing wrong! Ji Hoon was kissed you but you were push him..."

JH:" This is different.."

JK:" This is same!! so please listen to me because i don't wanna lose you..."then he entered into the house.

"That night..Ji Min-ssi was really drunk and i couldn't leave her like that...."  He explained everything to her..

JH:" I don't know what to believe anymore..." she started cry.."Why can't i be happy? What did i do wrong? " then Jong Kook embraced her..

JH:" Let me go!"

JK:" No..Ji Hyo-yah..i never let you go! Do you remember what i said? I will protect you even if i die.."

JH:"I really don't know!"Then suddenly doorbell ring..Ji Hyo opened the door..

 " This is for you ma'am!" a man gave her an envelope..

JK:" What is it?" Ji Hyo opened the envelope.

JH:" This can't be...how? This house is mine...from my family!"

JK:" But this house looks as belonging to someone else.....Song Joong Ki...who is he? You have the same last name!!"

JH:"You're right but what can i do know? I don't have a place to stay!"

JK:" What do you mean? Let's go to our house!"

JH:" I can't go there because i broke up with you!"

JK:"So just think of me as your friend...you know I'm not going to leave you here like this!"

JH:" Okay but  just for a while!"

They went home together...

JH:"Which room should i stay?"

JK:"You can stay in the room you want! don't do that because you know this house..also you're still my secretary okay? "

JH:"What about Ji Min-ssi?" she said without looking in Jong Kook's eyes..

JK:" She only was temporary..." then Ji Hyo just nodded and go to her room.

Jong Kook's phone ring..

JK:"Appa..."

DW:"Why did you leave like this? I'm really angry right now..." He tells eveything to Dong Won."Really? Okay Jong Kook-ah..I'm here for 2 more days.."

JK:"Okay appa!"

--------------------------------

 

"Joong Ki-ssi,now she knows your name!"

JoongK:"Did you see her? Is she pretty?"

" Nae,i saw her and she is really pretty.."

JoongK:"I want to see my noona!"

--------------------1 Month Later--

Jong Kook wasn't at home and Ji Hyo was alone..She was sitting alone..Suddenly she started talking with the flower..

JH:"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter