Suspicion

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------Morning----

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo wakes up and  started  ready to go to work.. But Jong Kook thinking about what he saw yesterday.

' Song Joong Ki....who are you? What do you want from Ji Hyo?...Also same last name 'Song'?..I'm about to go crazy..' he thought.

JH:"Oppa...oppa...!" Ji Hyo called him but no response. "Oppa...Can't you hear me!?"

JK:"Huh?...Sorry..i was just thinking!"

JH:" What do you think?" she asked Jong Kook nervously.

JK:"Why are you so nervous?..I was thinking about work! Relax sweetheart!"

JH:" I thought Ji Hoon and Eun Hye-" He cut her word.

JK:" Don't think about it.. Also i want to ask you something!"

JH:"What?"

JK:"Do you have any relatives ?"

JH:"I haven't....But this is important to you?"

JK:"I was just curious! Let's go..."

They went to company. Jong Kook goes to Joong Ki's office. He knocked the office door.

JoongK:"Come in!.....Jong Kook-ssi! Good morning!"

JK:"Good morning! Do you have a minute?"

JoongK:"Yes,i have...please have a sit!"

JK:"I just wonder how are you! Did you get used to Korea?"

JoongK:"Nae..Thank you for thinking of me.."

JK:"Where are you staying ?"

JoongK:"I'm still staying at the hotel but i'm going to move out!"

JK:"You find a home for move?"

JoongK:"I'm still looking!"

JK:"Actually i'd like to have dinner with you..Can you come to our house tonight?"

JoongK:"Really? I would love to..." Then Jong Kook left the office and went to Ji Hyo side.

 

JK:"Ji Hyo-yah..!" She looked at him. "We have to leave work early today!"

JH:"Why?"

JK:"Because we've got a guest for dinner...We have to make preparations!"

JH:"Guest? Who?"

JK:"Joong Ki-ssi...!" Ji Hyo was quite surprised. "Why are you so surprised?"

JH:"Because.....you and...Joong Ki.....nevermind!"

They leave from the company for shopping. They went home after shopping. It's around 7 p.m. and  they complete their preparation.

Joong Ki knocked on the door and Ji Hyo opened the door.

JoongK:"Hello, noona!"

JH:"Hello Joong Ki-yah...huh? Kwang Soo-yah, why are you here?"

KS:"If you don't want me i can go..." he tease Ji Hyo

JoongK:"Actually i told him to come with me!"

JH:"That's not what i mean!....I thought he will come here alone! Come in..."

Joong Ki and Kwang Soo greeted Jong Kook..

JK:"Ahh! Lee Kwang Soo...why are you here now!! How annoying!...but wait...he may know somethings!.." he murmered.

JoongK:"Jong Kook-ssi, thanks again for your invites.."Jong Kook just smiled at him.

JH:"Guys...Let's eat.." They sat at the table together.

JoongK:"Noona, these dishes are so delicious..."

JH:"I'm glad you like dishes!"  While everyone busy eating, Ji Hyo caught Jong Kook while stare at Joong Ki and she hit him with her foot under the table.

JK:"AH!!"

KS:"Hyung...what happened!?...are you okay?"

JK:"I'm okay....Joong Ki-ssi...I want to ask you a question!..Where is your family? I mean you're too young to manage a company!"

JH:" Oppa...why do you ask such a question!?"

JoongK:"It's okay noona..Actually usually peaople say that..But my family died in an accident!!"

JK:"What kind of accident is that?"

JoongK:"I'm not sure but from what i hear it was a car accident!"

JK:"From what you hear? What do you mean?"

JoongK:"I don't know exactly my family and this is really long story...."

JH:"But you said you have a noona?"

Kwang Soo heard the question and suddenly started coughing.

JH:"Kwang Soo-yah..drink the water..!...Are you okay?"

KS:"I'm okay, noona...!"

JK:"Joong Ki-ssi..you have a noona?" Joong Kook just focused on Joong Ki.

JoongK:"Actually i have two noona!"

JH:"Really?"

JoongK:"Nae...but i don't wanna talk about it!"

JH:"I can understand you..."

Joong Kook head was so confused now. ' Same last name, two noona, car accident....What is this? It's like a jigsaw...' he thought.

It was around 10 p.m.

JoongK:"Noona, Joong Kook-ssi...i have to go now,.....again thanks for everything!" Joong Ki left the home but Kwang Soo was still there.

Ji Hyo went to her room because she was feel tired. Kwag Soo and Jong Kook were alone in the living room.

JK:"Kwang So-yah, i'm your hyung right? We've known each other for a long time! "  Kwang Soo was very nervous because of Jong Kook's gaze.

KS:"Nae.....hyu--hyu--hyung!" he stammered.

JK:"Joong Ki-ssi and you....i mean..you two seems so close in a short time!"

KS:"I.....i...we...are just..-"

JK:"Actually i feel strange when i saw him..! Tell me if you know anything about him! I don't want to lose my trust in you!"

KS:"Hyung...you know i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter