Happy or Sad (2)

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KS:"Actually..........Ji Hyo noona..........she is Joong Ki's real noona....."

Everyone froze for a while then Jong Kook broke the silence.

JK:"What are you talking about?"

KS:"I don't know how to tell you.....Hyung, please let's talk about when he wakes up tomorrow morning! We all confused right now!"

Jong Kook thought Kwang Soo was right.

JK:"Ji Hyo-yah...I think this is better for us! Huh?" But Ji Hyo didn't response. She stood up and went to te bedroom.

KS:"Hyung, I think you should stay with her because she might know something....about past...."

JK:"About past?"

KS:"Hyung, please don't ask me....ask her!"

JK:"Okay Kwang So-yah! You stay here too!" Then he went to bedroom and sat down besid her. After a long silence Jong Kook started talk.

"Are you okay?" he asked her but still no response. "Ji Hyo-yah..please don't ignore me! I don't know what going on exactly and i know you also don't know but please talk to me!"

JH:"Oppa...." she finally speak. "Is there anything i haven't told you! Actually i don't remember exactly.."

JK:"I can't understand you Ji Hyo-yah!"

JH:"When i was a kid, i had a brother!"

JK:"What? Are you serious? How can you forget that?"

JH:"Of course i haven't forgotten! I really don't know what happened that night !  That night i woke up with a loud voice. I went out of the room and i saw broken glass after then i saw only a shadow...."

JK:"That's it?"

JH:"Yes  because I saw the shadow, and I felt a pain in the back of my head...."

JK:"What about your parents?"

JH:"When i open my eyes I was in the hospital! I saw my mother crying while my dad talking to the police! Someone is kidnapped my brother! I think 2 days later they just told me he was dead!"

JK:"What about his name?"

JH:"My brother's name is not Joong Ki!"

JK:"Ji Hyo-yah, i think we need to relax!" she nodded. They both lay down on the bed. She turned her back on him.  Jong Kook suddenly hugged her from the behind. "Can i ask you something?" he said.

JH:"Of course!"

JK:"Why didn't you tell me about your brother?"

JH:"I don't know either...I mean...long years have passed.....he was 1 year old when he died! I still don't know exactly what happened that day! My parents never told me.....I can't believe all of this! I'm sorry for not telling you these events!"

JK:"Ji Hyo-yah....I should be sorry, not you! Your wrist is okay? Still hurt?"

JH:"I'm okay.....My wrist is okay but my heart is hurt!"

JK:"I'm sorry! I'm a stupid! Can you forgive me?"

JH:" I forgive you oppa but i don't want to talk about this anymore!"

JK:"Okay my precious! Try to get some sleep! " After a while she fell asleep with deep thought. Jong Kook was worried about her. He gently her hair and fell asleep.

MORNING------

Weather was very bad. It was raining continuously. Sky was so dark. Ji Hyo woke up with the sound of lightning.

JH:"Oppa...Jong Kook oppa...." she said with slepy voice but Jong Kook wasn't in the bed. "Jong Kook oppa...where are you?" He heard Ji Hyo's voice and came in the room.

JK:"Are you awake, love?"

JH:"Nae..."

JK:"Why don't you go out of the room?"

JH:"I'm af-afra...afraid!"

JK:"Don't be afraid....I'm here with you!"

JH:"Is he awake?"

JK:"He's trying to wake up...Come on!" They went out of the room. Joong Ki was awakened and  Kwang Soo was sitting on the couch. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo also sat. After a while Kwang Soo broke the silence.

KS:"Joong Ki-yah, i'm sorry for telling them the truth!"

JK:"Also you need to explain everything!"

JoongK:"It's okay Kwang Soo-yah...I wanted to tell her everything....now or later.....It doesn't matter anymore..

First of all i want to apologize Jong Kook-ssi...I was very drunk and i didn't know what i was doing!"

JK:"Joong Ki-ssi, i don't want to hear a apologize....Don't you see Ji Hyo? She is so confused right now..You should explain everthing to her!"

JoongK:"Of course, i should...But i don't know where to start...Noona...do you remember anything about me?"

JH:"My brother is dead!"

JoongK:"I'm here noona.....I'm not dead! "

JH:"Joong Ki-yah..I don't know what happened or how he died....but my parents never talk about him after he died..."

JoongK:" I'm going to tell you what i know.....Just listen!......My father told me that before he died!"

JK:"Your dad?"

JoongK:"Yes, my father..People who raised me! Noona, do you know our father job?"

JH:"He never talk about his job..I mean i went to the his office a few times but i'm not sure!"

JoongK:"They kidnapped me because of his job...I think it's is a bad business and-" but Ji Hyo cut his word and shout at Joong Ki.

JH:"MY FATHER NOT A BAD PERSON! I DON'T BELİEVE YOU....."  Her eyes filled with tears slowly...Jong Kook quickly embraced her.

JK:"Relax.....Let's listen him for now okay?" she nodded lightly.

JoongK:"My real father and my stepfather argue because of job....Then my stepfather kidnapped me..."

JK:"What? This doesn't make any sense...Why they kidnapped you? Also why did they grow up you?"

JoongK:"For revenge....But  after seeing me plans slightly changed...My mother loved me and she didn't want to leave me..Then my father got used to me...When i found out about that i didn't know what to do..but now when i think about it..they never hurt me and they love me always...."

JH:"They said you were dead?"

JoongK:"This was my father's plan.."

JK:"What about police?"

JoongK:"Well, let me put it this way...my father is an important businessman....so....."

JH:"There's something i want to know...Why did you want to find me now?"

JoongK:"Because i was so lonely...After my father's death I've always wanted to find you...Noona, i know you have still  many questions in your mind....Briefly the events in this way!.....Will you accept me as your brother?"

JH:"I don't know why but i can't believe you....My father never endanger his own children for work...YOU'RE NOT MY BROTHER!" she shouted at him. Suddenly she stood up and went out of the home..Immediately Jong Kook ran behind her. She started running in the pouring rain just thinking about nothing but Jong Kook grabbed her arms and stopped her.

JK:"YAH! HOW CAN YOU RUN LİKE THAT?" he shouted.

JH:"LET GO OF ME!!" He realized she is very sensitive at the moment and embraced her. Her tears continued to flow with the rain.They both continued to wet in the rain.

JK:"Now you cry as much as you want but then you have to be strong!"

JH:"Oppa.....what should i do now?.. .I'm more confused! I just wanna scream! Oppa, my father not a bad person..He has always loved us...He always protected us...He couldn't have done that kind of work!"

JK:"You believe him right?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter