Everything's Getting Worse

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JH:"Joong Ki-yah....wa..wa-----ke---up....yah! wake up....."

-----------------------Hospital------

JK:"Ji Hyo-yah....keep calm! Everything gonna be okay!"  Jong Kook tried to calm her while waiting in front of the emergency room.

JH:"Oppa...He's not going to die right? What if something bad happens to him..." she said while sobbing.

JK:" He is gonna be okay! Don't worry!" Emergncy room door opened and Doctor is out.

JH:"Doctor.....how is he?"

"He's lost a lot of blood....We're trying to find the blood!"

JK:"What is his blood type?"

"AB Rh ( - ) !"

JH:" Mine......This's my blood type...."

"This was very good...Please follow the nurse!"

----------------------------

 

"Ji Hyo-ssi is asleep right now! She may feels weak!....Also you can go in!" nurse said to Jong Kook.

JK:"Thank you!"

He entered into the room and looked at Ji Hyo but she suddenly woke up.

JH:"Oppa...how is Joong Ki?"

JK:"He's in surgery! Get some rest!"

JH:"No...oppa...i can't rest! I have to wait for him..!"  She tried to stand up but she felt dizzy.

JK:" Why are you so stubborn? Please listen to me for once!"

JH:"In such a case how can i rest!?"

JK:"OKAY!! GO AND WAIT THERE!!! NEVER THINK YOURSELF!! YOU CAN GO NOW!!!"  He shouted at her.

JH:"I CAN'T THİNK MYSELF!! HE IS MY BROTHER AND ABOUT TO DIE!! THIS MAYBE NOT YOUR PROBLEM BUT THIS IS MY PROBLEM!"

JK:"How can you say that!? That's enough! Okay Song Ji Hyo!! Do whatever you want!"  He went out of the room.

"I can't leave her like this!" he thought. At the same time Ji Hyo started waiting for Doctor. Hours passed but still no news from Joong Ki. Ji Hyo's eyes slowly began to close. Jong Kook saw it from afar and sent a message to someone.

After a while Jong Kook went to Ji Hyo.

JK:"Ji Hyo-yah.....wake up..."

JH:"Huh? Do you have new news?" he said with sleepy voice.

JK:"No news yet....but you look so bad....Let's go home for a while! Change your clothes.....Your clothes covered in blood! Then we can come back immediately!"

JH:"I don't want to....I can't leave Joong Ki alone!"

JK:"He is not alone... Look, who's here! "

JH:"Kwang Soo-yah...why are you here?"

KS:"Because of Joong Ki...Noona you should go home! If there's a new news i will call you!"

JH:"But....."

KS:"Noona...please....Look at Jong Kook hyung...He's worried about you!"

JH:"Okay...Kwang Soo-yah....."

-----------------------------------------------------

They rode in the car.

JK:"You still feel dizzy?" he coldly asked.

JH:"Just a little!" They both felt awkward. "What should i do!? I broke his heart!" she think. "Oppa....." she said gently.

JK:"What!?"

JH:"Are you still mad at me?"

JK:"I'm not mad at you but just my heart hurts!"

JH:"I'm so sorry...oppa..."

JK:" 'This is not my problem' you said that to me.....How can you say that!?"

JH:"I didn't mean it! So you don't love me anymore!? I know i'm so selfish but-" He suddenly stepped on the brakes.

JK:"Yah! I never say i don't love you! Do you know what's the problem?....I'm always worried about you because you never think yourself....i know your brother is currently in a bad situation and i also know you don't want to lose him but look yourself you look so weak.....You must be strong for him! " Her tears began to flow..

JH:"Oppa.......I'm so sorry.....I couldn't think properly!!...If i lose him too, i don't know what to do! Please understand me! I know i'm always hurt you but just forgive me one more time!

JK:"Come here......" he opened his arms and embraced her. " I love you Song Ji Hyo.....Everything gonna be fine!" he whispered her.

JH:" I love you too..."  They went home.. Ji Hyo changed her clothes and after a while they come back to the hospital.

------------------------------------------

EH:"His phone's off...This is weird.! Joong Ki never would have done that!" Then suddenly someone knocked the door.

JHoon:" Annyeong Yoon Eun Hye!"

EH:"Ji Hoon-ah...Why are you here? I told you to stay away from me explicitly!"

JHoon:" Can i come in?!" He came in without waiting Eun Hye's answer.

EH:"Yah! GET OUT!"

JHoon:"I have to tell you some news!"

EH:"I don't want to hear!"

JHoon:"Your flower boy......Have you talked to him today?"

EH:"It's none of your business!"

JHoon:"I think it's my business!"

EH:"What do you mean!?"

JHoon:"Ahhhh! I'm so sorry for him!" he said with cynical attitute.

EH:"YAH!! Did you do something to him!? If you did something to him, i will kill you!"

JHoon:"I didn't say i was doing something to him!" He smiled. "From what i hear it was a car accident!!Someone hit him with a car! Too bad....He is so young!.." he added.

EH:"YOU....SON OF !!..YOU DID THIS RIGHT??" She lifted her hand to slap him but he grabbed her hand and threw her on the floor.

JHoon:"You forced me to this!! I told you!"

EH:"I'm going to tell the police everything! "

JHoon:" Okay....Go and tell them!! But i got something to tell them about you!!"

EH:"Wh--wh--what?" she stammered.

JHoon:"For example....The death of Ji Hyo's parents.....Do you remember?"

EH:"I didn't do anything...You did...!"

JHoon:"Are you sure? I think you should think about it!"

EH:"Ji Hoon-ah....I know you don't love me...Still what do you want from me!?" she started to cry.

JHoon:"You will help me!! "

EH:"Please......Ji Hoon-ah....."

JHoon:" Your choice.......Also think about Joong Ki!....If he's alive he could die an incorrect choice!!"

EH:"Okay....okay....I'm going to do whatever you want! Don't hurt him anymore!"

JHoon:"What a sad scene!! The woman who sacrificed himself to save the man she loved! I'm touched!! I'm going...Take care of yourself..my little angel!!" He left the house.

EH:" How can i find him? Joong Ki-yah....please don't die.....please....i love you.....!" Suddenly her phone trembled. It was a message from Ji Hoon.

"Let me do you a favor.....xxxxxx hospital! You can find him in this place if he is still alive!"

-------------------------------------------

JH:"Doctor......How is he!?"

"Surgery went well but unfortunately he still in danger...."

JH:"You mean...He could die....!"

"Don't gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter