Krystal Jung...

Its a love story baby just say yes ~

 

Ello. :) So I am back! xD Yeap, I got another inspiration blast and I wrote 2 chapters in one go, but i'm not going to upload 2 at once. Comment, subscribe and enjoy your read~~ ! :) 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I waited for her anger and bristled myself. Yet surprisingly it didn’t come. I looked up and saw that her eyes were slightly unfocused and she seemed completely out of it, unlike herself.

“Move it.” She whispered, her breath coming in short spurts, and she looked completely frazzled. She shoved me aside, much weaker than her normal strength, as she pulled herself up and was about to go into the taxi when I grabbed her arm.

“Jessica- SICA!” I held onto her arm as she tried to wiggle free, her face of complete blankness.

“No… no , NO! Let me go! I need to go now… Krystal… no.. no” She yanked her arm out and slid into the taxi.

“Hey,” I grabbed the door just before it slammed shut and slid into the taxi before she could protest. “I’m coming with you.” I said firmly, though I didn’t know where she’s going, but I’m not letting her go alone with her so out of it.

She squealed and tried to push me out of the taxi, the taxi driver turned at looked at us, seeing Jessica so drenched and all he looked really hesitant and looked like he had a good mind to kick us out of the taxi. I gave him what is my most convincing reassuring smile as I tried to avoid Jessica’s pushes.

“Where are we going?” I asked as she seemed to have given up, and slumped against the window staring blankly.” Seoul National University Hospital “ She said without moving. The entire car ride past with her staring out of the window, expressionless. What is wrong… but but she looks so vulnerable right now, I shouldn’t ask..

When the taxi finally pulled up at the hospital, I paid for the fare, and had to tug on her arm before she realized that we’ve reached. Once we stepped into the hospital though, she suddenly dashed towards the registration counter.

“Krystal… Krystal Jung Soo-Jung. I’m her family.” The words slipped out of her as she gripped onto the counter urgently. I hurried beside her.

“Room 365. On the 3rd level, turn right.” The girl at the counter said politely as Jessica rushed off towards the elevators without a word. “Kamsahamida.” I said and bowed, apologizing for Jessica’s rudeness as I hurried after her.

Jessica tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for the lift. 5th floor, 6th floor… none is coming down… With a sigh, she suddenly turned and hurried away. “Mwo? Jessica… wait.”

She rounded along the corner and hurried up the staircase. Is she going to climb up there? I hurried after her, worried. What the hell is going on? Who’s Krystal? What?

Finally reaching the level, she dashed out and I was running after her. Suddenly she stopped at a door and grasps the doorknob, just when she was about to push and go in, someone opened the door from the inside and she’s almost pulled inside. She squeaked and jumped back just as a man wearing a huge white cloak stepped out. She took an involuntary step back as I reached her in time and pulled her back.

Then I realized that it was the doctor.

The doctor looked at us questioningly, and Jessica spoke up “I..I’m her family. Jung Soo-jung’s family… How is she…Is she”

The doctor looked at her sympathetically, “I’m really sorry Ms Jung. She hasn’t woke up yet ever since she has fainted. She is now being put on the drip. We suspect that she fainted due to fatigue, hunger, and her illness-“

“When will she wake up. Is she alright? Please…” She unconsciously grabbed onto the doctor’s arm in desperation.

“We’re not sure, it should be in a few days, or it might take a week. She is very overworked.” He said , pushing her hands away and he walked away. Jerk.

“He-hey.. Sica.. hey!” Jessica stood there frozen, her entire body quivering.

I looked down and saw that her beautiful eyes were filled with tears. Gently, I grasped her arm and steered her towards one of the chairs nearby.

She sat down robotically and I just kept holding onto her shaking hands. She started mumbling something in English and I was almost scared to death when it went on for minutes.

Jessica…. What do I do now. Oh my goodness sica…

I sat there for what felt for eternity as she kept on mumbling and shaking. My eyelids began to close unconsciously. I tried to keep myself awake, but I was exhausted. I mumbled out a “Goodnight Sica” before I was gone, and out.

 Please be alright Sica.