Well Well...

Its a love story baby just say yes ~

 

Hello everybody! :)) Here is the next chapter! I'm really starting to like this story again, so you can expect more updates! xD Bookmark, subscribe and DO DO comment! I really want to know what you think of this story! Enjoy!~ ^^

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Right before I faded into the welcomed world of unconsciousness, I saw a faint of blonde hair and a slight pressure on my shoulder. Muffled sniffs were heard and I swore that I felt something wet roll down the sleeve of my shirt…

“YA!” Something hit me hard on the head as I woke up with tears in my eyes, an aching headache, and I could hear ringing in the background behind my ears.

“MWO?!” I all but screamed as I rubbed my head fervently, the ringing was getting louder and louder and I was so sure I am going to faint, the pain was a ringing pain, alike to someone hitting my head repeatedly with a hammer.

“PICK UP YOUR DAMNED PHONE!” Someone screamed at me before huffing and walking away.

My eyes were still shut in pain as I reached for my phone. So that’s where the ringing is coming from. Why the hell is that person so grouchy? Who the hell is that?!

“yuh boh she yo-“ “WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU YURI-SSHI?! JESSICA IS MISSING AND YOU AND THE WHOL-“

My eyes flew open as I snapped my phone in shock and fright. What was that- OMG THAT MUST HAVE BEEN TAEYEON, OMG I JUST HANGED UP THE PHONE ON HER-

*riiiiiiiiiinngnggggg*

I flipped my phone open again and braced myself for a huge typical ahjumma scolding, wincing in preparation, I was surprised when a rather soft voice came onto the phone, sounding exhausted.

“Yuri-ah, Yoona-shi here. Taeyeon-umma has given up and threw the phone to me, giving me explicit details to not stop calling you until you picked up your phone, you’re extremely lucky you picked up this time or Taeyeon is going to murder you with an axe and-“ A voice droned on comically monotonous.

“YOONA-AH! MIANHE! S-something happened yesterday when I was going to the restaurant, I met Jessica and it was raining and Krystal- and NO! I mean we boarded the taxi and erm.. we sat down- no wait we were finding for Krystal as Jessica was going to cr-“

“Gimme that.” A commanding voice appeared beside me and snatched my phone away.

“-So what the idiotic Yuri here is trying to say is that yesterday Krystal fainted on stage and we rushed to the hospital…. “ Jessica began as she walked away.

Huh. I rubbed my head again at the sore spot, It hurts so bad. But… but wasn’t Jessica crying just now? And we just heard that Krystal may not wake up soon, Who the hell is Krystal by the way, her aunt or something? Or her mom? But it didn’t look like it… but I’m very sure that was not herself yesterday, so why today she’s so mean again… My thoughts were a jumbled mess as I struggled with the irritating morning grogginess. On the seat beside mine, I spied two cups of coffee, one halfway drunk and the other a new cup. I grabbed the fresh cup of coffee and started sipping on it. At least Jessica had the decency to buy some coffee for me…

“YA! “ The sound of clicking heels echoed after that voice as it drew nearer to me, “Why are you so dumb-“ I glanced up at Jessica, now what have I done?

“WHY ARE YOU DRINKING THAT CUP OF COFFEE?!” She squealed as she grabbed it out of my hands, my hands suddenly numbed from the sudden breeze of having the warm coffee cup taken away.

“Isn’t that for me? “ I asked, confused.

“No, it’s not, why would you ever think so?” She replied haughtily, throwing the cup into the bin.

I eyed her angrily, “Why did you throw it away?! You had a cup of coffee already!”

“ That was for Krystal you no-brainer!” Jessica said out in a rush as she stalked over to the coffee vending machine and inserted some coins.

I sat up straighter. Who’s Krystal? “But isn’t she still unconscious and won’t wake up so soon, and besides, who exactly is she-?”

She spun around and glared at me with murder in her eyes “Don’t. You. Ever. Say. That. In. Front. Of. Me. And FYI, she’s my sister.” Just then, there was a sound of rushing water and we both turned to the source of it.

The coffee machine was pouring the coffee out, except that there was no cup there, as Jessica had taken the cup out when she spun around to scold me. So it was going straight down into the drainer.

I started to laugh but immediately stopped when I saw her look. She slammed the cup into the trash bin and stomped over and sat down beside me.

“The rest of SNSD members are coming over now. We’re given the day off, but you aren’t, as you owe me one. And hence, there is some important stuff to do today.” Jessica said, nonchalantly. She suddenly sat up straight and said in an icy cold voice:

“For example; Some major stalking.” 

***********************************************************************************************************

Ok! I hope you enjoyed that! Do let me know of what you think this story! *cough* COMMENT! *cough* xDxD