Jessica ... ?

Its a love story baby just say yes ~

 

Hello everybody! I like to move it move it, you like to move it move it~ I love this song xD This is a short chapter but I will update soon :) Enjoy!!~ 

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Fitness class ended at 6pm. Hmmm... I have another hour before the dinner oh gosh oh gosh!!!

I hurried back to our dorm and ran straight to my closet. Surprisingly, no one else was home. I have nothing to wear!!! I began flinging clothes out of my closet, trying it this and that on, but none of them looked good… OH gosh what should I do? I pulled a pile of clothes and brought it to the toilet to try them on… Darn I hate all my clothes…

Gorgeous long sleeved mint top – too formal; A nice floral dress- doesn’t suit; polo shirt – just don’t feel like wearing- OH GOSH YURI JUST CHOOSE ONE!

Exasperated and completely worn out, I plonked down onto the sofa and began picked up the tv. There was a gag show going on, and I couldn’t help but laugh at their strange antics. Okay … Just a few minutes and I’ll go … - Oh my goodness I can’t believe they dumped him in a pile of green goo! xD I laughed at the damn tv. Suddenly my brain seemed to register that more than a few minutes has passed …

6.45pm! Oh shucks oh shucks… I randomly pulled out a dress from my closet, to hell with looking good! And I sat down at the dressing table and speed straightened my hair. I think I lost track of time because the next time I looked at the clock…

6.57 pm!?!?! Omo! I dashed out of the dorm and out of SM ent building and down to the main road, waving my hand out for a taxi. Stupid Yul! You’re very first dinner with the group and you are late! Just fantastic!

Unfortunately, there was no taxi! The odds are definitely in my favour, this road is normally full of empty taxis!

Finally I saw an empty taxi and I wasted no time flagging it down. Although the restaurant that we’re meeting at is just down the road from SM entertainment, it still takes a good 10 minutes walk to get there.

I settled into the taxi, this should take only 3 minutes … Somehow, somewhere, it started to rain. Big fat drops of rain started splatting onto the taxi’s window. Mwo? It was sunny just a minute ago! Oh good though, maybe I can say that I was late due to the rain…

As the taxi came to a stop infront of the restaurant, the rain was so thick that I can barely see one metre in front of me, yet as I paid my fare, I can faintly see a shadow moving towards my taxi.

I must be hallucinating.

“Kamsahamida” I thanked the taxi driver as I flunged open the door, I am so late!!

THUMP. There was a familiar ear piercing scream in the air as I noticed that I’ve hit someone with the door.

“OMo! Sorry sorry!! “ I hurried to help the girl up. The girl was drenched from head to toe, and her blonde hair was stuck to her face. Once she got back to her feet, she looked at me with a sudden desperation, it was a first I’ve ever seen that look on her.

Jessica.. ? 

***************************************************************************************************************************

Why is sica there? What happened? Comment and subscribe and maybe I'll update soon ;) Heheh!