Ice Princess

Its a love story baby just say yes ~

Yuri POV

"Can you please tell what's GOING ON?" I marched after Jessica, my blood boiling, I didn't like being treated like an idiot.

Jessica didn't reply.

Grabbing her shoulders I spun her around, I was really mad right now. "Tell. Me. I'm not a dog who just follows you around. I'm going back right now and telling Taeyeon Unnie if you're going to ignore me like this" 

She jumped, when I grabbed her, and squealed such a high pitch sound that my ears were still ringing after it. "Ow!" I rubbed my ears.

She glared defiantly at me, "Well that serves you rights." 

I raised a brow at her, gesturing to the lift we just got out of.  

"Fine fine." She raised both her palms up, "I will tell you, but let's not say it here. Lest someone overhears." 

Obligingly, I followed her out of SM building, scanning our Trainee cards at the gate. The security guard checked it, and eyed us suspiciously before returning it. "Okay, you do have a day off. However please be back by 7pm, there's a meeting at Discussion room J."  

Jessica and I looked at each other in surprise, even a newbie like me knows that a meeting in any of the Discussion rooms means that some big announcement is going to be out. A knot of worry coiled in my stomach. Was I going to get kicked out? I haven't been doing very well in my classes...  

We nodded and thanked the guard before leaving the building. Silently, we walked towards a nearby park. 

Finally we stopped at a park bench and she sat down, and crossed her legs, looking at me expectantly. 

With a heavy sigh, I sat down on the bench too. She looked at me for a while, before reaching into her coat and pulling out a piece of paper. 

"Krystal is my sister, she's a new trainee in SM Entertainment." She said.

My mouth popped open in understanding, "Ohh.." 

"She's only 12 years old this year. But she has already got a manager oppa assigned to her, as she's pretty much guaranteed to debut, alike to Yoona"

I nodded thoughtfully, this means that Krystal must be one of those exceptionally pretty ones. 

" Her manager is Manager Park." 

I gasped, "Oh my goodness, he's the strictest manager ever. And I heard that he's gotten worse ever since that ... time. You know." I said sympathetically. 

Jessica exhaled in frustration as she brushed her hair aside and buried her face in her hands. "I know. I don't know why... out of all managers... She has to be assigned to ... Him." 

I raised my hand to comfort her, but stopped midway, hesitating. But as she didn't raise her head, I tentatively patted her on the shoulder, expecting her to shrug me away. 

Surprisingly she didn't. 

"Now he's trying to make up for his bruised reputation and ego by training the 'best trainee ever'. He's working Krystal to the bones and all he cares about is himself. He's even making Krystal go on a water diet so that she can be 'skinny' as if she isn't already. And nobody here goes on a water diet before 16 years old!" 

My fury was starting to rise, that Manager Park is an evil, evil man. To do that to a child! She's only 12! I was so shocked that my hand paused momentarily.

"And throughout the entire time I haven't done anything! I haven't been a good sister at all." There was a moment of tense silence as the words passed.

Suddenly she sat back up and pushed my hand away, looking away from me. The moment of vulnerability is gone.

"And so she fainted on the stage of her weekly tests. I guess that bastard Park's reputation won't be getting any better cause of that huh." She smirked a little, still looking at the ground sadly.

She looked at me and her gaze sharpened as she lifted the paper, "And so I am going to report him to The Board." 

The Board is the committee of the 10 most important people in the company who pulls all the strings. They can cut anyone off at anytime as long as a majority vote is passed and at least half of The Board agrees to the decision. 

My eyebrows pulled together in confusion, "But.. how? How will they believe us? Manager Park was once a very influential person in the company..." 

Her smirk grew bigger and her eyes glinted dangerously, "That's why we're going to stalk him and get enough evidence to support our claim. Then, we can bring it to The Board and get him kicked out of the company with nothing but his own bruised ego with him." 

At this moment I shivered a little, Scary Jessica has come out again. 

She rumbled through her bag and lifted up her iphone. She opened an application and showed it to me. 

"This application is able to track any smart phone, and that'll be very useful. We can see exactly where his phone is,which normally signifies that he is there." She rolled her eyes, "There's another application here, that can bug another phone, as long as the other phone has this application installed in it, and it agrees to link with this phone. Then, we can record his appointments and schedules and stuff that he does."

My head was spinning, this seemed really complicated and nearly impossible. "But how will you get his phone? And won't he know that he has that application installed? And will he be able to link to your phone?" 

She smirked again, "No, it's an invisible app and it only works one way. As for getting his phone part..." Her face dimmed a little, "Well, I'm not Jessica Jung without a reason. I'm pretty sure I can get it." 

My mind raced, "Or you can just ask his assistant.... Or steal his planner." 

"Silly, he's just the manager of a trainee, he won't have an assistant." She said good naturedly, "But as for the planner... well that is a good idea. Not bad Kwon." She mused into a half smile. 

For some unknown reasons, I felt a little proud to have her praise me, besides it was the first time she actually smiled (kinda) at me. 

She gathered her things as took my hands out of my coat pockets, it seems like it was getting warmer. 

As she stood up, I got up happily too, maybe Jessica isn't so bad afterall.

"Do you want to go and eat lunch together?" I asked.

She spun around abruptly and looked into my eyes, "Why, Kwon... We're not really besties you know. I've only known you for what... a few days?" 

It caused me to blush for assuming she would even want to be my friend. I tried to shrug casually, as if that didn't hurt. 

"W-why... I didn't- wasn't meaning that. I was j-just trying to be nice." I stammered a little as she narrowed her eyes at me. 

Slowly, she stepped forward, so close that her eyes seem to be staring into me.

"Well don't assume. And Kwon, if anyone ever finds out about what I've told you about Krystal..." Her cold tone made me shiver and stuff my hands into my coat pockets, "Well... Good luck to you." 

With that, she spun back around and walked away from me. 

The wind seemed to have picked up cause it suddenly felt so cold, as if all the blood is drained out of my body. 

Jessica is scary. But just a few second ago, I would've sworn she was nice.

I don't get her at all. 

***************************************************************************************************************************

Hi guys! Another chapter up! *whee hoo* I'm happy that this story is still going! *pride* hahas xD 

I'm trying to build Jessica and Yuri's relationship (friendship? Enemies? Well right now they're neither actually. :/)

And I hope you liked it! :D 

"IF YOU DON'T COMMENT... WELL, SAY... GOOD LUCK TO YOUSELF THEN." -Jessica. She smirks dangerously and walks away.

*Shivers* Okay, so you better listen to Sica cos ... *shivers again* you know. xD

Also, when I read from the starting of my fic to now, I realized that my writing style has changed tremendously ._. hahas dunno just felt like saying so. It actually feels really strange reading my first few chaps ... *btw I know my tenses jump like crazy, hahas xD, I'll try to do it better somehow... * kekke

Anyways, COMMENT and let me know what you think! Any guesses what the next chap will be about? ;) 

Till then, toodoo~ ^^ 

-K