Major Stalking.

Its a love story baby just say yes ~

 

Yuri's POV

Here I am sitting on the sofa in the dorm, watching as Jessica checked her phone and laptop simultaneously.

“Who are we trying to find?” I asked as I adjusted myself into a sitting position on the beaten up sofa.

Jessica didn’t seem to have heard me; she continued to peer at her phone. Feeling ignored and rather useless, I leaned over and begin to pick up the laptop. Without even looking up, she slapped my hand away. “Don’t touch. It’s mine.”

I rolled my eyes at that, it’s not as if she is even paying attention to me. Why did she even ask me to stay in the dorm to scheme with her? I glanced longingly out the window; I wanted to play some badminton with the members.

“Okay now I’ve just got to ….” She began.

“Huh, what?” I leaned towards her.

She didn’t appear to have heard me again, “That is one secretive guy, blocking all his contacts…”

“Okay I’ve got it!” Jessica shouted suddenly. She lifted the phone up, “Yes!”

Suddenly there was the sound of keys turning the lock.

Jessica’s eyes snapped up to mine in urgency, “You! Get into my room! “She slammed the laptop shut and gathered all the paper on the table and threw them to me, “Now! Hurry!”

She pushed my confused self off into the room and hurried in after me. Our door shut just as the front door to the dorm opened. When I set down the papers in a crinkle on her bed her heel-clad foot stomped down on me. I almost yelped, but her glare turned my blood cold.

“Now you Kwon Yuri, don’t say anything and just play along.” She said as she inched the door open and stepped out. Utterly confused with what to do, I followed her. What in the world is happening?

Jessica POV

I stepped out of my bedroom, trying to keep my face neutral as I headed down the stairs. My hands folded behind me, clutching my phone.

“Hello Taeyeon… Unnie!” I began as I inched towards the door, at where she’s standing at.

That Yuri followed behind uncertainly, honestly I’m starting to think that she isn’t able to think for herself.

Taeyeon looked up at me happily, “The members are at the convenience store, they will be back soon. I’ll be cooking dinner tonight!” Her eyes brightened up. I will never understand why she’s happy about cooking, but that’s not the point.

“OhSoundsGreat, ItSoundsLikeIt’llBeDelicious, ButMe-AndYuri-HasGotSomethingOnAnd, UnfortunatelyWeCan’tStayForDinner, Byeee” I said in a rush when she walked towards the kitchen, and half ran towards the door, with that Kwon clumsily behind me.

“Grab your shoes and go out side. Now now now!!” I hissed at that Kwon as I pushed her towards the door.

Taeyeon stepped out of the kitchen with a wooden spoon ladle in one hand, “What was that?”

I put on my best innocent face and smiled at her, “Oh nothing, It’s just that we’ll be busy tonight. Byeee.”

I grabbed my scarf as her eyes narrowed in suspicion and slipped out the door.

“Phew, that was a close call.” I spoke as we stood outside the door, I tied the scarf around my neck as Kwon wore her shoes.

“What was that?” Was her muffled reply.

“Oh honestly do you not notice anything? I was trying to get away from her.” She is annoying. Gah.

She finished tying and stood up and narrowed her eyes at me, that’s when I realized that she was taller than me. “Yeah I know that, I want to know why.”

I rolled my eyes at that, she looks funny trying to be threatening.

I walked towards the lift, pressing the button. “Well if you MUST know, I’ll tell you,”

The lift door opened and I turned to face her “Well obviously I don’t want her to know we’re going stalking,”

“And finding out what that guy is hiding.”

With that, we stepped into the lift and the cold metal doors closed.

 

No one’s POV

Just then, Taeyeon stepped out of SNSD’s dorm, her wooden spoon ladle still in hand.

But her eyes were narrowed in thought.

********************************************************************************************

OOOOOHhhh ;D

So what do you think?

Sorry for taking so long to update :/

My holidays have finally started so, yeap.

A night owl here xD

Anyways, tell me what you think.

And Subscribe, Comment! J

“I COMMAND YOU SO.” – Jessica ;D

Jessica is kinda based on Blair Waldorf from gossip girl.

Heheh, ok bye! J