La la la ! ~

Its a love story baby just say yes ~

 

Yuri's POV

Too caught up in my self-pity, I was surprised when someone suddenly hugged me. 

Looking up, I was surprised to see the same baby-like face from before.

 

Neh? 

I shifted, slightly uncomfortable, blushing under the stare of the other 7 girls in the room. Taeyeon suddenly turned around, facing Mrs Rose. She stood somewhat protectively in front of me, as if she was going to protect me. 

 

"Mrs Rose, I'm sorry for interupting the class," Mrs Rose gestured for Taeyeon-unnie to go on. " Erm... Kwon Yuri is a new addition to our group, hence she has not heard of the song before. I'm sorry for not mentioning it earlier. But I would like to request that she would be allowed to sit out of the class today." 

Mrs Rose sighed, exasperated, and shifted her eyes to me. Once she looked at me, her seemingly warm gaze at Taeyeon snapped into a sharp glare. uh uh oh.... oh no... ><

 

She stared down at me for a second. Her face then changed into a look of defeat, or exasperation.

" Okay Yuri, you'll be allowed to sit out today. Next time please inform the teacher at the start of the lesson that you are new. " 

 

She pointed to a bench at one side of the room. Taeyeon-unnie looked at me rather worriedly. I smiled at her and silently thanked her. 

"Okay class! Where were we at?" Mrs Rose exclaimed, stepping back onto the stage, motioning for Taeyeon to do so too.

Silently, I started to make my way towards the bench. That was so embarrasing! >< 

 

Passing someone, I heard an annoyed sigh. Pausing, I looked to see who it was. 

Yeah, as expected, it was Jessica.

"Gosh" she mumbled and turned away from me, ignoring me. Well, not forgetting to roll her eyes at me before doing that unfortunately.

 

Clenching my teeth, I willed my hand not to fly over and hit her. Well... actually a small knock won't hurt, just an acciden--

 

"YURI-SSHIi! I have seen someone compose a song faster than this! CHOP CHOp!" Mrs Rose pretty much screamed at me. 

I hurried along to the bench, trying to keep what's left of my dignity.

************************************************************************************************

*Sigh* I pushed the my hair out of my face and stepped outside the building. Ahh fresh air..~ 

Someone suddenly pushed pass me, causing the the storybooks in my hand to get knocked to the ground. 

Sighing again, I bent down to retrieve them. The other girls were beginning to head towards the cafeteria. 

A book skidded to a stop beside my foot. I looked up to see Jessica walk by me, checking her phone. "Missed one" She said absentmindedly, walking away.

Huh.Was that actually a friendly gesture? Weird... 

*********************************************************************************************************

After dropping off the storybooks at the dropoff area for things that trainees want to send back home, I walked towards the cafeteria.

Spotting Taeyeon-unnie, I hurried towards her.

"KAMSAHAMIDA!" I said as I bowed towards Taeyeon. 

She hurriedly pulled me up, her cheeks flamming red. "It's okay!!! Get up." 

I noticed that people was staring at us. Oh. 

She smiled at me. " Well.. it IS my fault to begin with ... so..." 

"Anyways thank you for .... it " I replied.... Maybe I'll finally have one friend in this group...

" Hey do you want to eat lu--" I started.

"Hello!" Tiffany said as she suddenly joined us, grinning widely at me.

"Sorry, we have to go now, as Mrs Rose had asked us to help her with something..." Taeyeon said, trailing off.

- awkward silence -

"Um sure! Yeah I'm going... there" I said as I pointed awkwardly at the stalls in the cafeteria. "Bye!"

Woah.... Awkwardness.... >< Haiz And I thought I was going to make a friend here. Never mind... I'm not going to stay in this group long anyways. Just a temporary thing. I'll be out of here soon.

******************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry Sorry SOrry!!!!!! >< mianhe ! 

I'm sorry for not updating for an entire month..... :( 

I will now try my best to update everyday! Sorry! 

Please continue to support though! Thank you! 

:)