Sleep deprived Sica ~

Its a love story baby just say yes ~

Jessica POV

What is she thinking? How dare she mess my sleep? Tickling me at such an early hour.... Really *haiz*

Groggily, I got out of bed and glared at her. Rolling up my sleeves, I was so mad I could punch something. 

" So..sorry Jessica- unnie --" Yuri began.

*sigh* I looked away. Aish so sleepy ~~

"JESSICA !! ARE YOU AWAKE YET?!" came a loud booming voice, namely the ahjumma Taeyeon.

*argh*

"NEH!" I screamed,  making my way towards the door.

Bumping shoulders with that Yuri, I stormed out the door and headed downstairs.

 

That girl trying to intrude into my life.

Erm I have my friends,

stop trying to squeeze in and be my best friend or something!

 

I stopped in my tracks when I saw Sooyoung at the dining table trying to stuff an entire sandwich into .

Grabbing an apple, I slid into one of the kitchen stools at the table.

"Bad hair day?" Sooyoung murmured, gesturing wildly to my hair.

*pfft* I smoothened my hand over my head " Nope. What are you trying for? To break the Guiness Book of Records for the most interesting way to commit suicide by shoving a sandwich down you're throat?"

"Naah that won't kill me. Thats a routine. How's it going?" She asked grabbing a granola bar.

"what?" I smiled at her. Maybe this is another of her random jokes.

"Why are you bullying Yuri? Ice Cold Princess?" *freeze*

"I'm not" Its none of your business

"Well you sure seem to be "

"Not that I know of. Maybe what you're eating is poisonous and it's starting to give you hallucinations" miffed, I stood up and walked towards the living room.

Stopping, I glanced back at Sooyoung, indignant " So what if I'm bullying Yuri? She's invading our space. SNSD's space. And SNSD does NOT include her." 

Suddenly, she stopped chewing, with her eyes fixed on something behind me. Swallowing deeply, she continued" Well, you can ask the person getting the first-hand experience." 

Whirling around, I did not expect to see Yuri standing there, looking clearly uncomfortable. *ahh!! * "Erm... What are you looking at?" I managed. Spinning around, I almost ran towards the living room.

Ahhh!!!! That was.... weird! Fine... maybe I was kind of mean....  but... but- 

 

"Hello everyone! " My manager exclaimed as he popped his  head through our front door. Unlike me, my manager was a realll morning person. "You guys have vocal practice in... about 15 minutes time. All ready?" 

"NEH!" All of us replied. 

"SNSD fighting! " He said enthusiastically, clenching his fist. Which caused us all to laugh.

Stepping in, he slipped off his shoes and walked into the living room, holding a list in his hands. Everyone gathered around him.

"Okay today, we will have vocal trainings for about two hour or so. After that it'll be you're lunch break. Then, you guys will gather at dance studio K, the one closest to the pool.  We'll be doing pair work today, while Yoona has to go to her acting class. Taeyeon will be with Tiffany,Sooyoung Sunny, Hyoyeon with Seohyun and Jessica with Yuri." With that he folded his piece of paper into half, precisely, and slipped it into his bag. 

Wait... WHAT?! I'm with Yuri? You are kidding me!

"Eh... WAIT!" i shouted after my manager. 

"erm.. Can I know why i'm placed with Yuri? You know... as she's new and... you know that I'm not very comfortable with new people.." 

" ahh that, well sorry, I did try to change your partner because of that, but the dance instructor insisted. She said that Yuri can do a very nice body wave " WHAT?!

" and she hopes that Yuri can help add more substance into yours" Come on! Why are we always on that topic?

 

"K" I mumbled, walking back into the living room and slumping down on the couch.

Grabbing the remote control, I switched angrily through the channels. 

 

Great.. now i'll have some newcomer teach me how to dance. 

This is just great.... KWON YURI

**************************************************************************

Hello!!! sorry for not updating for so long :( 6 days i think? Mianhe!! >< 

To make it up i'll be updating more often now!! 

Soo... what do you think will happen next between Yuri and Sica? Hohohoho

By the way, vote for SNSD at  http://mama.mnet.com/en/vote.asp 

 

Thank you! :) Have a nice day tmr!!!  and today!! bwaahahahahahahah