Into the new world

Its a love story baby just say yes ~

jessica pov

I leaned forward and stretched my fingers towards my toes *ahh* I felt better as i felt the stretch in my lower back. Stretching has always been a form of 'anger-management' for me, which is seriously what I need now.  

 

Hyoyeon, the 'well-known dancing queen' has been trying to tell me how my body wave is weird. As if  i had no bones at all, which is not a good thing -- in

her opinion. *argh, I've been practicing this body wave for exactly 7 yrs! Who is she trying to teach?*

 

My leg was quivering and i was aching to kick something *grr.... self control sica!* 

"Kay, lets take 5" i mumbled to Hyoyeon as i dropped onto the floor and reached for my water bottle. 

 

 

*creeekkkk* 

The sound of the door leading to our dance studio creaking open led everyone to stare at it. 

"h... hi!!" A tanned skin girl said nervously as she appeared in the doorway. 

 Everyone else in the dance studio soon lose interest and went back to their dance practice. Stepping in, she closed the door and started walking towards Hyoyeon and I -- who were by the air-conditioning vents right next to the door.

 

I tilted up my chin and fixed my eyes on her " Take off your shoes before you enter the room!" 

 

well lets see if she passes this test, maybe she'll be like the others, crying and running away, totally terrified of me as if i was a shark.* rawr?*

Her eyes widened and she flushed a pinkish red, rather hastily, she bent down and yank her shoes off and held them in her hands.

I stiffled a laugh as i saw the pathetic look on her face. Disguising it as a cough, I stood up and signalled Hyoyeon to follow me. Walking over to the others, I grabbed Hyoyeon's hand and started dancing, ignoring the girl still standing in the doorway with her shoes in her hands as if shes some king of dawg. 

weird girl

* * * * * * * *  * * * *  ** * * * * * * * *  *

hello!! ^^ do.. u like it? Well i ... am preparing for the next chap sorry for the short chap :P 

pls support!!! :) comment or i'll *scaryface* kill u .... 

Well arigato for reading and bye bye!! ~~ 

WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE!! :)