The little things in life

deleted. [ue]

Sehun allowed himself to be dragged around by Luhan all over the city. They weren't going anywhere in particular; wherever their feet took them. First they enter a bookstore, Luhan claiming he had always wanted to do... something. From his pocket he produced a pad of sticky notes and two pens, as if he had been plannig to do this with Sehun all along. Splitting it down the middle, Luhan handed Sehun one half and a pen.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" Sehun asked, flipping through the blank pages aimlessly.

"Go find your favorite book and leave a kind note. Whether it be at your favorite spot in the book, or just something nice! Think of the reader's face when they find your note, and how delighted they'll be!" Luhan beamed.

"But why? What's the point? It doesn't benefit you, does it?"

Luhan shrugged, "It doesn't have to. It's simply a kind gesture."

"Ah, I see." Sehun murmured, storing that in his memory.

"C'mon! Let's go." Luhan gently took Sehun by the hand and led him up the escalator to the ficiton section. Sehun followed Luhan to the mystery section and he began to search through the titles. Of course, Sehun simply scanned it and could recite almost every book on the shelf. When his eyes landed on a particularly thrilling book, he took it from the shelf and flipped to the page where it would be most emotional to humans. He quickly jotted a note before a scene and then returned it to the shelf.

"What did you write?" Luhan asked, capping his pen and beckoned for Sehun to follow him to another section.

"It's a secret." Sehun winked.