Prologue

deleted. [ue]

Blip.

Sehun sat up from the metal table and looked around. The room was void of movement and the only thing making a sound was the beeping machine a few feet away from him.

Blip.

He swung his legs over the table and stood up, testing his joints. Each one moved smoothly; perfectly; just how it was supposed to be. After tucking a wire back into a joint, he turned his head towards the machine in the middle of the room, mechanical eye focusing.

Blip.

As he moved closer, the machine sensed his presence and a screen lit up with options.

Select agent:

>Oh Sehun

>Kim Jongin

>Park Chanyeol

>Byun Baekhyun

>Kim Junmyun

>Do Kyungsoo

Sehun tapped his name and was brought to a second screen. There were many options to choose from, but he went directly to his memories. From there, a list of names came up; some, his fellow agents, others were friends he met through his travels. Yet he had a mission that was decided once he swung his legs over the table. As he scrolled through the various names, he stopped at a particular one.

>Luhan

Without hesitation, he chose the name and was brought to a list of actions.

>Open

>Share

>Restore Previous Backup

>Copy

>Rename

>Delete

>Properties

Momentarily, his finger hovered over the "delete" option, but something in his programming told him to stop. His conscience was telling him that it would only hurt him more. Instead, he chose "open." 

Blip.

On the screen was a progress bar.

Opening... Progress (38%)

Blip.

Soon enough, the memories finished loading and more options appeared. He chose to play the memories back. On the screen, he was instructed to lie back on the metal table and wait for the appropriate cord to be plugged in. Obediently, he made his way back over and lay on the table. There was a moment of silence before he heard machines moving around him. Then, he felt a push into his forehead and instantly the memories began to flood in.

The first one he recieved was the laugh of what seemed to be an angel.

His favorite.