Dance Lessons

deleted. [ue]

It took some convincing, but Sehun eventually made his boss cave into letting him meet Luhan for dance lessons -- he didn't tell his boss he was going to meet his target, for that would get him reboot, which was not fun. So when Sehun saw Luhan walking into the blue building, he suddenly became excited and quickly caught up and tapped Luhan's shoulder, scaring the latter.

"Jesus Christ -- oh, Sehun. It's you. You scared me." Luhan laughed.

"I'm sorry." Sehun replied, cursing his programming yet again for failing to load common sense.

"Don't apologize, really. It's no big deal." 

Sehun nodded and opened the door to the dance studio, allowing Luhan to go in first. Once inside, Sehun watched as Luhan set down a bag and shed his light coat, revealing a tank top that showed off his muscles. Yet again, Sehun felt his circuits heating up and he couldn't understand why. To cool down, he moved in front of the mirror and closed his eyes. When he opened them again, he noticed Luhan standing at the speaker, looking at him with an expression he was unable to read. 

"Oh, I, sorry I'll start the music." Luhan muttered and fumbled with his phone before putting on a song. Right when it started, Sehun felt the vibrations of the bass in his wires and joints and began to move to the song. As he danced, visions of various dance moves were brought to his mind from his storage and then sent to his joints. Each move was smooth and he never missed a beat.

When the song ended, Sehun looked into the mirror at Luhan who was staring in awe. Suddenly feeling what he knew as "self-concious," he coughed and back away from the mirror, motioning for Luhan to move up.

"I don't think I can..." Luhan trailed off.

"Everyone has to start somewhere, right?" Sehun walked over to Luhan and gently guided him to the mirror. From there, he started to teach Luhan the more popular dance moves before showing him the idea behind freestyle. Yet Sehun was so wrapped up in giving information, he failed to notice Luhan's flustered face each time he physically guided the other.

---

After about two hours of dancing, Luhan flopped to the ground, exhausted. He then glanced to Sehun who was watching him curiously.

"Aren't you tired? You don't even have a drop of sweat!" Luhan exclaimed, sitting up and taking a gulp of water.

"I don't sweat." Sehun replied simply.

"That's impossible."

Sehun nearly slapped himself, "I just don't."

"Well," Luhan stood up and moved towards Sehun, causing his circuits to heat up again. "Mr 'I don't sweat,' could I meet you for coffee tomorrow?"

For the first time, Sehun was at a complete loss for words. His programming didn't do anything for him. It, too, was in a state of shock. Because of this momentary silence, Luhan took it as a "No."

"Well, this is awkward... Uh, I'll just be leaving then." Luhan murmured and made his way over to his things.

"Sure." Sehun said.

"What?"

"I'll have coffee with you."

"Oh... I took silence as a 'no,' but now that you want to, I'll meet you at the same café at 13:00, ok?" Luhan smiled, mocking the way Sehun used a 24 hour time.

"Yeah, see you there."

On the way out, Luhan tossed a quick wink before closing the door and bolting out of the building.

Well, Sehun thought, it'll take a lot more than just pleading to convince his boss... again.