Tell Me What is Love

deleted. [ue]

Mechanical eye fixed, Sehun watched Luhan from afar. Commands and information appeared to float in front of him, but he dismissed them and continued to watch. He knew he had a mission. He knew the fate of many innocent civilians depended on it. But he wanted to forget. The longing for Luhan's presence was growing stronger day by day, and he could not do anything without the angelic male appearing in his mind.

Agent Byun sat next to him, observing, not the target, but Sehun. He took note of the way his younger partner gazed off into the distance. He had heard from Sehun before that it may be love, but that seemed highly unlikely. It was impossible for machines to possess the capability of love, or any emotion at all. Still, that did not explain his strange liking to Agent Park, and vice versa, but he pushed the thought aside. There were more pressing matters at hand.

Sehun grew angry when he saw Luhan smiling and laughing with someone else. That should be him! Screw all of this secret agent --

"Sehun." Agent Byun nudged his partner whose eyes had begun to turn a dangerous red color.

"Sorry."

"Look, that's his dad's second in command," informed Agent Byun. "Wu Yifan."

"I don't like him." muttered Sehun.

"Neither do I. Apparently he killed a whole school just for one person."

"Wow."

"Yeah. And -- oh wait! Look! Here comes Luhan's dad!"

Sehun whipped his head back to the window, and zoomed in. It was, in fact, Luhan's dad. They had the same baby-ish face, but one had more wrinkles. He was a tall, lean man with a clean haircut, and slick clothes. Sehun watched the mafia boss say something, and Luhan nodded solemnly. Then he left with his father. Only Wu Yifan lingered, and he glanced out the window. For a moment, he seemed to catch the agents' gazes, and they looked away, but he shook his head and left.

When the agents returned to headquarters, they reported their findings with the others.

"Why don't you just take the guy out?" asked Kyungsoo.

"If only it were that simple. He's probably followed by Wu Yifan all the time." Baekhyun replied.

"But why? Yifan isn't a body gaurd. He's the Xiao family's second."

"According to the recent news, he and Luhan are supposed to get married...?"

Sehun slammed his palms on the table. There was a loud snapping noise, and one of his hands flew off with a trail of wires in its wake. The other agents looked at him in surprise and confusion. He did not say a word, and went to go grab his hand. As he went, he stomped angrily. Luhan getting married to Wu Yifan? He would not allow it! How infuriating! Was Yifan really Luhan's taste? Was he just biding time with Sehun? He snatched his hand from the ground, and decided not to return to the conversation. Instead he walked out to retreat to his capsule.

Once inside his capsule, a screen lit up on the glass. From there, he chose to repair his detatched hand. He waited patiently as it machine took off his entire arm at the shoulder and meticulously inserted a new one. As he flexed his new finger, he made a tight fist, almost breaking the fingers. He thougth of strangling Yifan. Luhan was his --

He stopped and unclenched his hands.

What?

He had only known Luhan personally for a few days. It certaintly was not long enough for such possession over one person. From his databases, he knew that relationships usually took a few weeks, even months, to develop. Never less than a week. It was impossible. Was it, though? Sehun frowned, and sifted through his information. The first thing that came to him was his research on love. Something he could not do.

So then what was this feeling?

He hated Yifan. He... wanted Luhan to be his.

But he could not feel because he was a robot... right? Right?

He searched through his "Emotions" file. The two he found to fit his dilemma right away was jealousy and infatuation.

Sehun was in love, he had known it for a while, but...

Was that even possible?