Four years ago

The Dream Catcher II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For me, everyday's a mothers day but the world's celebrating it so yeah, Happy Mother's day to all moms out there. You know you all rock! My readers, make sure to greet your mom on this day.

 

 

It’s almost end of January. It’s  been a whirldwind year end for Rei. From getting mugged to giving up her  her one sided love to Jong Hyun.
Rei decided to live in Japan and ran the business. She rarely flew to Korea. She already assumed the responsibility as a CEO of the corporation. The board were just waiting for her to give the go signal to announce the new CEO. However she just wanted to be the simple  Rei Haru that every body knows.

Rei just arrived in Korea when Hongki asked her  to accompany him watch the premier showing of Lee Min Ho's movie, Gangnam Blues. Rei had been trying Hongki's phone but can't get through him. She was at the theater for 10 minutes already and she hated tardiness. "I swear I'll gonna squeeze your balls if you stood up on..." her thought was caught by a tall guy wearing a familiar shirt and cap. How can she not recognize that shirt and that cap. She gave that shirt on his birthday and the cap after wrapping up thier world tour. It's the first time she saw him wear the cap. She turned her back."He's probably on a date." she thought as she made her way out of the lounge. Just then her phone rang. She knew the number. just hung open. "No way! I'll kill you Lee Hongki" she screamed in her mind as she answered her phone. "Rei Haru,"
"Rei Haru,  Hongki called me earlier and said he can't. ."
She cut him. "Oh hi. I am assuming Hongki asked you to fill up for him,"

"Uh.. Yeah. If that is ok with you. Are you at the theater yet?"

"I can see you. I'll meet you at the entrance, " Rei said as she made her way to the entrance. She nudge Jong Hyun and handed him the ticket.

"Hello. Thanks"

"I'll meet you up at our seat. Do you want popcorn?" she asked.

"uhm.. Not cheese flavor,"

"see you in a bit."

Perfect. Perfect. Her brain screams sarcasm and anger to Hongki. She just came by Korea to discuss something with her uncle. She's not ready to met him. Not yet. Every time she sees him on the TV, her heart still jumps. She hasn't got over the feeling yet. She's working on it and now her bestfriend arranged a movie date with him.

Rei found Jong Hyun right away. "That shirt." she mumbled. "Do you owe Hongki something that you always say yes to what ever he asks you." she whispered to him.

"Let's just say it's a pay back," Jong Hyun answered without taking his eyes off the screen.

Rei looked at him more weirdly but did not push what's it all about. "oh.. Lee Min Ho always looks dashing," she murmured that did not escaped Jong Hyun's ears.

"He's always." Jong Hyun agreed.

Rei kept silent and just concentrated on the movie.  "ugh" she shuddered.

"You okay?" Jong Hyun whispered.

She nodded. But then held to Jong Hyun's arms tightly.

Jong Hyun turned to her and put an arm around her. "Do you want to leave?" Rei shook her head. "I'm here okay?"

 Rei just stayed silent.

Rie was silent until the movie ended. They walked out of the theater quietly.

“Did you bring your car?” Jong Hyun asked when they reached the parking lot.

“Uhhmm, I have to find Hongki. He asked me to accompany him and he stood upon me. That brat told me to take the taxi. He was  bragging his new car.”

“I’ll drop you off,”

“Oh.. Thanks. Shall we go? I don’t want to get spotted here with you.”

“Where do you want me to drop you?” Jong Hyun asked after he started the car.

“Just by the mall. I wanna check on something,” Rei answered.

Just then Jong Hyun’s phone rang. “oh.. yeah. Now? Ok. See you in a bit,” he hang up.

“I can find my way from here if you’re busy,” Rei said.

“It’s okay.”

“Hey, this way is towards my house. You can drop me anywhere. I’ll take taxi from here. Just go to your appointment,”

“It’s okay,”

Jong Hyun parked at the front. Rei thanked him and got out.

“Ohhhh!!!” she walked towards the new car in the in the drive way. he knew it right away that it's Hongki basing on the skull sticker on the rear. “so this is his new baby. I should scratch it,” she took a stone from the ground and was about to scrape it when Jong Hyun stepped in

 “that’s not a good idea,” Jong Hyun spoke from behind.

Rei rolled her eyes. “Just a revenge. You’re here, why don’t you come in,” she invited him. “You’re not new here anyways,”

Rei was startled with shouts when she opened the door.

"Happy Birthday Rei!” Hongki bounce in and gave her a bear hug and a peak on the forehead.

“Ya!!!” Rei struggled from Hongki’s arms. “What the hell is… My birthday was long time ago.” She managed to pushed Hongki away. formed an O shape when the light went on.  The whole CNBLUE and FTIsland were at the living room.

“Happy Birthday girl,” the voice was from behind her.

She turned around. “Oh my.. Park Shin Hye!!!”  the two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter