Crisis meeting

The Dream Catcher II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A short update. Enjoy!

 

 

"Mommy," Jerro pulled the covers from her mom. As usual he got up early.

"Baby, it's still early. Come here," Rei pulled her son and cuddled him.

"Mommy, you phone had been buzzing since I woke up,"

Rei lazily reached for her phone and saw a lot of miscalls. 20 from Hongki. 5 from Shin Hye and 8 from her uncle. "ohhsh... what's going on?" she dialled her uncle. "Too early. What's going on?"

"Rei Haru. Were you with Hongki, Shin Hye and Yong Hwa yesterday?"

"Yeah. I ran into them and they joined us for lunch," She answered groggily.

"Apparently you were photographed and they assumed that the baby's Yong Hwa and Shin Hye's. And there's another girl. It was said she's dating Hongki. Is that true? I asked Hongki and he won't say anything. The same with Yong hwa."

"I'll talk to the oppas. I'll call them as soon as I finish breakfast. Oh... We're coming over for dinner,"

"Great. The girls missed your boy. I'll see you tonight," he hang up.

Rei called Hongki and Shin Hye on conference call. She asked Hongki to call Yong Hwa as she doesn't have his number. They all settled to have the meeting at Rei's house.

"I'll head out there as soon as I hang up," Hongki said.

"me too. I told my agency that it's not true but they need proof of who was the baby." Shin Hye said as well.

"Oh my God! Why am I dragged into this scandal?" Rei murmured. "I just got up. Hongki oppa, can you pick us up some breakfast. My brain's empty with all these commotion."

"You want some Shin Hye, Hyung?" Hongki asked the two on line.

"Sure." The two said in unison.

"Alright. Give me an hour to clean up or Hongki will be here to open the door. See you later. " they all hang up.

Rei had just finish changing Jerro when Hongki arrived followed by Yong hwa and Shin Hye.

"Please let me eat first," Rei pleaded. "Baby, uncle Hongki brought some pancakes,"

Jerro came running and jumped to Hongki. "Does it have eggs on it?"

"Of course it does. Wanna help uncle to make your milk," The two went around the counter as Rei fixed the breakfast on the table.

"I can't believe this." Rei sighed.

"See, I told you oppa. It will be a disaster," Shin Hye's eyes were burning. "Ugh! My agency's mad at me. They won't believe me."

"Ha? God! First thing is they should trust their artist." Rei shook her head.

"But oh my God! It's hilarious. You. Nanny?" Shin Hye laughed. "I feel bad for Ji Mina. They think she's with Hongki. hey, how's she by the way? Did you call her," Shin Hye turned to Yong hwa.

Yong Hwa made a deep sigh. "I can't reach her. She's not answering her phone. She's probably mad,"

"I would if it was me," Rei said. "I feel bad for her too. But me your nanny. I so love that. well better than got caught dating Hongki,"

"What? Ya! Girls will kill just to date me," Hongki came around the table with jerro in his arms.

"Well, we're not those girls," The girls said in unison and laughed.

"These girls really got you huh," Yong Hwa commented. "I wonder what else are they hiding to black mail you,"

"Oh you don't want these two know any of your secret. Trust me," Hongki glared at Rei and Shin Hye.

"Okay. What do we do with this matter?" Rei took a bite of her toast.

"Tell them the truth. Shin Hye and I weren't dating. There's no baby." Yong Hwa said.

"How will you explain the baby?" Rei asked.

"Tell them that it's a friends."

"Easier said. But I can't go to public. There's no way I am announcing about my son." Rei rejected the idea.

"But... "  Shin Hye stopped.

"I'll drop by your agency later this afternoon. I'll explain to them. As for FNC," Rei sighed. "Why do you always gets into trouble?" she leaned and looked at Hongki.

"I didn't. Those paparazzi!" Hongki erupted.

"Did the CEO talked to you yet?" Yong Hwa asked Hongki. "You're closer to him. You can talk to him."

"I'll do that as well. What I want you three to do is to say nothing. Keep your mouth shut. Don't say anything about the issue not even to your bandmates and friends. Especially you Hongki. The moment I found out you blabb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter