confession

The Dream Catcher II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“sweetheart, say goodmorning to this ahjussi,” Rei said to Jerro when he came back from the washroom.

"Ahjuss..."

Jong Hyun glared at her. Rei glared him back with the message to stop it. "uncle okay,"

“Good morning uncle,” Jerro bowed. He tilted his head trying to remember something. “Oh… mommy, I met  him in grandpa’s office,”

Rei looked at Jong Hyun. Jong Hyun met her eyes.

“sweetheart, uncle works in grandpa’s building. Just like uncle Hongki.” Rei explained. “Finish your breakfast. We can't be late for school right, darling.”

"Jerro can't be late for school." Jerro repeated and started eating his food.

“He’s going to school?” JongHyun asked. “We definitely need to talk,”

“I’m  sorry Jong Hyun. I have a tight schedule this week. We’ll talk about it after I settle things here in Korea,”

“Are you going back to Japan?”

Rei didn’t answer him. “I’m sorry you came at the wrong time,”

"I took the week off. Can I stay here?"

"What? Ya Lee Jong Hyun!" Rei's voice raised but when she realized Jerro was looking at her she calmed down. "Darling, mommy's not angry okay. Go brush your teeth and mom will be right there to help you change,"

Jerro automatically slid down from his chair and ran to his room.

"He listens to you," Jong Hyun commented.

"He's obedient. He only changes after staying with Hongki for few days. That punk teaches him bad attitudes,"

"How come you never told Hongki the father?" Jong Hyun asked in curiosity.

Rei sighed. "I'll call you when I have free time. I have to get the prince ready,"

"Can I come to his school?" Jong Hyun asked.

"Ya! You are Lee Jong Hyun. CNBLUE. What if someone see you at his school?"

"Well, I assume he went out a lot with Hongki. I wonder why I haven't seen any photos or article regarding them,"

"Because Hongki's sneaky."

"Mommy, I'm done," Jerro shouted from his room.

"You have to go. My son hates getting late. He will blame me if we get late,"

Jong Hyun laughed. "Just like his father,"

Mother and son emerged from Jerro's room. Jerro's all dressed for school.

"Where does he go?" Jong Hyun asked.

"International school. I want him to learn other languages."

"ohhh... So that's mean you're staying in Korea for a little longer," Jong Hyun concluded.

"We have to leave. Give me your number I'll call you after my meeting today." Rei gathered up Jerro's school bag.

Jong Hyun nodded. "Can we have dinner here?"

Rei looked at him.

"I can cook you know," Jong hyun tried to brag.

"Oh you learned something when you got marrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter