Can you buy me my daddy?

The Dream Catcher II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

here's the first chapter. Hope you like it. I do appreciate comment.

 

 

Rei Haru just arrived in Korea and called her bestfriend for lunch when she bumped into Shin Hye and Yong Hwa at the elevator

"oh.. Shin Hye!" Rei almost shrieked.

"Rei Haru!!! Oh my gosh! I haven't seen you for years!" Shin Hye was screaming as she hugged Rei. Her eyes went  to the boy tugging her hand. "You got married?"

" nah. Just baby. Baby, meet auntie Shin Hye and uncle Yong Hwa. Meet the man of my life, Jerro."

"Hello Jerro. Aigooo. So handsome." Shin Hye wanted to pinch Jerro's chubby cheeks.

"Waaaa... So it's real that you two are dating," she teased. She didn't know what was happening to them the past 4 years. She just gets bits of news from here and there. She wasn't following their activities except if they comes to Japan. She has not met and talked to Shin Hye in the past four years as well.

"Duh!" Shin Hye rolled her eyes. "God! Like you don't know. Actually, this idiot dragged me here to meet his girlfriend,"

"Girlfriend?" Rei looked at Yong hwa. "Really? I didn't know you are dating."

"Yeah. Like a cover up. Imagine if we get caught and this idiot said it's better than getting caught with his girlfriend. How is that even better. It's worst. The media won't leave us alone."

"But you came any ways," Yong Hwa smiled.

"The loyal bestfriend. What should I do?" Shin Hye rolled her eyes. "Having lunch here?"

"Yeah. Hongki insisted we meet up. He missed my man," Rei answered. "Oppa, does the CEO knows you're dating?"

"Uh... " Yong hwa looked away.

"Is she here?" Rei asked Shin Hye as soon as they stepped in the restaurant.

Shin Hye nodded. "Oh, there she is. In the corner near the window. The one in blue shirt" Shin Hye pointed.

"Let me go and meet her," a wicked smile escape from Rei's mouth. "What's her name?" she directed the question to Yong Hwa.

"Kwon Ji Mina," Yong hwa answered.

Shin Hye's brows creased. "Uh... you're not doing it,"

Rei tugged Jerro. "Oh, hongki oppa's coming later. Hey let's sit together. Go ahead with my reservation. I'll bring the girl later," She walked towards the girl's table with Jerro on tow. "Miss Kwon Ji Mina?"

The girl looked up and hesitant to answer.

"Hi. My name is Rei Haru and this is Jerro," Rei introduced themselves. " You are dating Jung Yong Hwa right?" The girl's face was stunned. "Uhm... Did Yong Hwa oppa told you about uhmmm," she looked at Jerro.

"Uh..." The girl's face turned red.

"He asked me to come today. Maybe to introduce you. He asked me to come and get you. They're sitting over there," Rei pointed the direction of their table.

"I... I didn't know he had a son. He never mentioned about it," The girl stammered but was trying to be calm.

Rei shrugged. "Jerro, say hello to auntie Ji Mina,"

"Hello auntie Ji Mina. My name is Uchida Jerro," Jerro introduced himself and bowed.

"Hello Jerro. I'm your auntie Ji Mina. I think we'll get to see each other often," Ji Mina forced a smile.

"Shall we? They're waiting. Hongki will kill me for keeping him waiting,"

The three strode to the private area.

"How did it go?" Shin Hye was smiling.

"Mina-ah," Yong Hwa struggled to say her name.

"We'll talk about it next time." Ji Mina smiled bitterly as she sat beside him.

"Hongki oppa's not here yet?" Rei asked the two.

"Like you don't know him. He always comes late," Shin Hye pulled the high chair for Jerro. "Say, Jerro, how about you and auntie Shin Hye go out and you can ask me anything. Auntie Shin Hye will get it for you," Shin Hye was taken by the little boy.

"Really?" Jerro became excited.

"Really. Anything. Like anything." Shin Hye faced Jerro.

"Mommy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter