Baby in FNC

The Dream Catcher II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lee Jong Hyun," the CEO's voice came over the phone. "Can you come to my office for a while. Tell the 3 you're having an errand for me,"

"yes sir," Jong Hyun was bit confuse. He haven't done anything wrong lately to be called at the CEO's office. Jong Hyun ran and walked to the CEO office. He knocked and pushed the door open. "Is there something.."

"I heard you're good with kids. I cannot seem to get him to nap. Can you make him sleep?" the CEO was grinning. "I have a meeting with Hongki,"

"uhhh... I.."

"Sir!" Hongki just barged in.

"oh... uncle Hongki!" the boy ran up to Hongki.

"Hello Pumpkin. What are you doing here?"

"Mommy dropped me because she has some important meeting. How come you're here?" the boy answered smartly.

"Jerro, meet uncle Jong Hyun," the CEO introduced.

"Hello uncle Jong Hyun," Jerro bowed.

"Jerro, uncle Jong Hyun will take care of you for a while uncle Hongki and grandpa will be working on something."

Jong Hyun was taken by the boy right away and he lifted Jerro in his arms. "we'll get along," he smiled.

"Ya, Lee Jong Hyun. You're really a fatherly figure." Hongki teased. "Here let's take a photo. Pumpkin, say cheese,"

The two smiled as Hongki snapped the photo.

"Jerro's not hard." Hongki said pocketing his phone. "Pumpkin, you better behave okay. I'll come and get you after work."

Jerro nodded.

As soon as the CEO and Hongki left the office Jerro started to yawn. Jong Hyun sat at the couch and started humming. Jerro was laying on his tummy on Jong Hyun's tummy. Both looking like a father and son sleeping in a living room. Soon Jong Hyun didn't realized he fell asleep too. He was awaken by the opening of the door. The CEO just came back.

The CEO slowly took Jerro from Jong Hyun and laid him on the opposite couch. "Thank you." he said softly.

Jong Hyun scratched his head feeling embarrassed. He walked out of the office and went back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter