the one sided love

The Dream Catcher II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A very short update. Enjoy!

 

"Hmm...  Jerro and Jong Hyun have the same dimple," Hongki was editing the photo he took of Jerro and Jong Hyun the day before. "Hey, when are you coming back?" Hongki called Rei.

Rei left for Japan to deal with some investors. "Tomorrow morning. How's Jerro doing?"

"My band is spoiling him. He hit it off with Jung Hoon. I think he likes Jung Hoon than me. He follows him everytime the president brings him to the building."

"Oh...I should buy something for Jung Hoon oppa then."

"Buy me something too. I baby sit him for 2 days,"

"Arrasso, see you tomorrow,"

"Take care.See you tomorrow" Hongki returned his attention to the photo. He changed clothes and walked out of the house. "Where are you?" He called someone.

"At the studio. What's up?"

"See you in 15," he hang up. He wanted to confirm his suspicion. He was at the building in less than 15. "Hey you've got minute?"

Jong Hyun turned off the monitor and turned to Hongki. "What's up?"

"Were you and Rei Haru in a relationship?"

Jong Hun stared at Hongki. He laughed. "Are you serious? What made you ask that?"

"Well, you lived together for a while..and I walked into you sleeping together couple of times."

"Ya! Hongki-ah, she was suffering from insomnia and the bad dreams. We never like sleep together,"

"I'm only asking," Hongki raised his 2 hands as if in surrender.

"She likes me alright but.."

"He likes you? What do you mean he likes y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter