4 years ago

The Dream Catcher II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Hyun's POV. Just a short one though. Have a great day!

 

 

When Hongki asked me to fill in for him to a movie date with Rei, I was hesitant. I haven’t seen her since our last meeting after our Nagoya concert. It worries me a lot especially when she kind of bade goodbye. I was scared that she will end her life. She’d been constantly saying how tired she is with her nightmares. I haven’t had the chance to ask Hongki about the accident he mentioned last time. 

Hongki pleaded that I go in his place because he will be preparing a birthday surprise for her and I’m supposed to drive her home. I knew she will arrive early and as I predicted she was standing by the corner. She kept glancing at her watch and  checking the streams of people coming in to the theater. When I appeared beside her, she was shock to see me. Nevertheless, she didn’t mind at all and went inside the movie house.

We were quiet during the whole movie. I felt her jerk in a scene. I asked if she's okay and wanted to leave. She shook her head. Unconsciously, I put my arm around her. She didn't say anything so I let it be.

As planned, I drove her to her house. It was a quite drive. She got off as soon as I parked at the drive way. My eyes went wild when I saw a rock in her hand and was about to scratch Hongki’s brand new car. I can’t believe she can do that. I guess the two are really that close for her to easily do that. “that’s not a good idea,” I said when she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter