daddy meets Jerro

The Dream Catcher II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Hyun wasn't on the mood. He can't concentrate on their practice.

"Jong Hyun-ah, something's bothering you?" Yong Hwa noticed.

"Hyung, can I get week off?" Jong Hyun asked instead.

The three boys  stared at him weirdly. He's the one who rarely takes days off. The perfectionist. The one who wants thing perfectly done before taking a a break.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Jung Shin walked to Jong Hyun with so much concern.

“I have to take care of something,”

“Is everything okay?” Yong Hwa asked again.

“I'll let you guy know as soon as I settle thing,” he put back his guitar on the stands.

"Alright. I'll talk to the director. Are you sure you're okay? The CEO hasn't talked about your incident with Hongki. Have you guys settled it?"

"We're both grounded," Jong Hyun answered.

"Grounded?!" Min Hyuk and Jung Shin gawked at him.

"What do you mean grounded?" Yong Hwa asked.

"Miss Rei Haru took our car away and handed us what we can and cannot do," Jong Hyun answered. "I cannot drink alcohol for a week. I have to go home straight till the suspension is lifted."

Jung Shin turned his head away.

"Why Miss Rei Haru? I thought she's still in Japan," Min Hyuk was troubled.

"He has something to deal in Korea I guess." Jong Hyun answered.

"One second here," Yong Hwa in. "You haven't told us yet what happened between you and Hongki,"

"I'm going home," Jong Hyun evaded the topic. "My manager's waiting. I'll see you guys on the next practice." he picked his bag and left the practice room.

The three boys looked at each other. each eyes were seeking for answers.

"Trust that dork," Yong Hwa said. "Let's go for breakfast,"

 

Jong Hyun went to Rei's house from the FNC. He wanted to clarify everything. If Jerro's really his son or if Hongki's just making up.

"Lee Jong Hyun? It's too early.. what are you..."

"Can I come in?" he interrupted.

"What brings you here so early in the morning?" Rei asked as they both walked to the living room.

"I want to hear everything from you. The truth."

Rei turned rapidly and faced him. Her eyes were burning. "What truth?"

"Jerro."

Rei's eyes widened. 'How did he found out?' she asked herself. "Want coffee?" she offered.

"Please." he sat down. "Rei-ah, Jerro. That's the reason why Hongki and I fought,"

Rei was still silent and busied herself brewing coffee.

"I want to know. I know it just one time but I want to make sure." Jong Hyun's voice was pleading.

"And it it's true, what would you do," Rei faced him. Jong Hyun went still. He hasn't thought about that. "It may be true. It maybe not. The point here is, how are you going to handle if such thing arises?"

"I'll acknowledge him," Jong Hyun blurted.

Rei haru;s eyes nearly popped out. She scoffed. "Even if it takes your career?"

"Even if it takes my career." Jong Hyun said firmly.

"Your fans wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter