when bestfriend attacks

The Dream Catcher II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Hyun parked at the curb. "I hope she's still living here," he thought. He was assuming Rei still live in same the house. He knew that somehow she still owned it. He saw Hongki's post photos few months earlier. He hosted a party in the house. He walked up and rang the bell.

The gate opened and he walked towards the door. His hand was mid air to knock when it opened.

"What are you.... What happened to you?" Rei's question changed as soon as she saw Jong Hyun. "Get in." Jong Hyun followed her. She walked straight to the medicine cabinet. "Where did you get those bruises? The president won't be happy to see you,"

"Rei, tell me the truth. I want to hear it directly from you.”  Jong Hyun didn't answer Rei's question.

 Rei was a bit startled. "what do you mean?"

"Hongki came to find me and started punching me."

"Hongki? What the? So you were fighting with Hongki. What did you two... Oh God that punk!"

"I have to defend myself. Then he started screaming at me and threw me the papers."

 

~flashback ~ hours earlier at FNC building

 

"You ing bastard!" Hongki lunged at Jong Hyun and then punched his face.

Jong Hyun who was taken aback was on the floor. Hongki took his chance again and straddled  Jong Hyun on the floor. He Punched his face again and again.

Jong Hyun was able to pushed him and got back to his feet punched Hongki back. "Hongki Stop! What's this all about?"

"Don't play innocent you bastrard," Hongki screamed. "You said you didn't slept with Rei. You lying bastard!"

"Goddamit! Lee Hongki! Until when will we stop about this sleeping thing with Rei Haru? Admit it! You're inlove with her arent't you?"

"What? Ya!!! Stop avoiding the topic. If you haven't been sleeping with her! Then how are you going to explain that to me?" Hongki threw the paper to Jong Hyun's face.

Jong Hyun picked it up. "What is this?"

"A DNA test! And yes, those name were phony. But the DNA were a match," Hongki's breathing was hitching.

"I am not getting any of this. Can you please explain clearly so I can understand clearly,"

"Goddamit! You're so slow aren't you?! I swore I will really kill the person who did that to my best friend,"

"Bestfriend? admit it you like Rei Haru," Jong Hyun smirked. "What do I have to do with her and what's this DNA test all about?"

"Yaaaa!"  with that Hongki attacked Jong Hyun and they started punching each other.

"Hyung?  Ya! Ya! hyung..." Jung Shin came to the door and started separating the two but two against one was hopeless. It's a good thing Min Hyuk was just behind Jung Shin. The two maknae tried  hard and was able to separate the now badly bruised Hongki and Jong Hyun.

"Hyung, what going on?" Min Hyuk looked at Jong Hyun. He held his grip at Hongki.

"I swear I am going to kill you bastard!" Hongki screamed.

"Hyung, what's going on?" Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter