....teaser

The Dream Catcher II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

:D :D  Just some not so interesting convo before Rei left for Japan for good.

And I repeat it's Hongki's month. :D

 

"But uncle these kids need to be exposed," Rei was arguing with her uncle regarding the trainees. She went and meet him right after she arrived from Japan.

"I'm telling you. It's not yet time. They have a long way to go."

"Fine. I'll take them to Japan. I'll arrange gigs for them."Reis said

"No. And that's final. Why are you so concerned about them?"

"I have investment too," she rolled her eyes.

Mr. Han laughed. "Don't concern yourself with the talent here in Korea. How are you in Japan? Is there any development with your case?" Mr. Han changed the topic.

Rei rolled her eyes. "I have someone doing the investigation. It might be an ordinary mugging but who knows"

"That's what I'm thinking too. Your brother thinks it too. I'll be damned if it's company related. You are coming back to Korea." The CEO's words were full of finality.

"And if it is, I will be more persistent to take over in Japan."

"Oh God! You're just like your mom,"

"I'm my mom's daughter."

"Seriously, have you heard from anyone yet?"

"Nothing. How's everything here? Looks like my bestfriend is busy. He hasn't called me two weeks in a row,"

"They're on their Europe and south American tour"

"Oh yeah. He hasn't told me anything about that. Are they in the building?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter