∞ Chapter 7 ∞

Hysteric

Suddenly, they saw the dirty woman again. They passed by her again, but this time the woman kept staring at SungJong, and mumbled "Alessa", and it was clear enough for the guys to hear.

"She knows Alessa?" SungYeol asked himself.

They all went back to the direction of the woman. SungJong hid behind WooHyun because he was scared of the woman. SungYeol approached the woman and asked.

"Do you happen to know who Alessa is?" 

The woman spoke softly, it was hard for the guys to hear.

"She's my daughter! The decision I made was a mistake. They tricked me!" she said. Bitterness was heard in her voice.

"Who tricked you?" SungYeol asked, moving forward.

The woman seemed to cover and defend herself when the boys made sudden and quick movements.

"The Cults..." She said, looking scared.

SungJong peeped from the behind of WooHyun, the woman saw SungJong and her eyes widened. 

The woman started shuffling towards SungJong and WooHyun.

"Hyung... I'm scared..." SungJong whispered to WooHyun.

"It's alright..." WooHyun who was also scared tried to comfort his dongsaeng.

"You're my child..." The woman said looking at SungJong.

Everyone was confused, they all looked at SungJong who was also very confused. He was now squeezing WooHyun in fear.

"YOU'RE MY CHILD!", the woman said while trying to push WooHyun away but she failed. She got hold of WooHyun and shook him vigorously saying, "SHE'S MY CHILD!"

Out of fear, WooHyun pushed her back. She fell to the ground then the guys then ran.

"Hyung.. Let's go home...." SungJong suggested when they stopped running.

"Yes... Let's go that way..." SungGyu said while pointing to a road. They all ran but they suddenly stopped and realized the road was all torn down and already collapsed. The road going home was destroyed.

SungGyu was overwhelmed with what he saw and dropped on his knees. "It's destroyed... I guess we'll have to stay here for a while."

"Let's go somewhere we can get rest, Hyung. Let's get some rest..." MyungSoo suggested.

They all agreed because they were just so tired of what was happening today. 

They saw an abandoned school, so they decided to try going inside.

When they went inside, everything seemed normal except some things that were destroyed.

They roamed around a bit and went inside one of the classrooms.

As they looked around, everything seemed normal, except everything was dusty.

Hoya noticed a desk that had dust all over except for a pair of handprints.

He saw in the middle of the palm of the handprint there was the word, "WITCH". He decided to open the desk, to reveal the books being kept by the former student who owned that desk.

When he opened it, he saw a notebook with the name, "Alessa Gillespie" at the front. After a while, a loud bang came from the door. All of them were surprised.

They all looked outside and saw a little girl running. The girl looked back for a while and looked very familiar to everyone. The girl kept running and everyone followed.

 


Author's notes:

Oh no! I admit. I copied most of the scenes here from the movie BUT This is just for the intro! hahaha! Just to start off with what really happened. Don't worry, adventures will come soon!!! hahahaha!