∞ Chapter 3 ∞

Hysteric

SungYeol never really got to sleep after what happened last night. He looked at his watch and realized it's already morning. 

Soon they had to prepare to leave to go home.

While preparing to go home, SungYeol decided to tell MyungSoo about his dream and what happened to him.

"You're just having scary dreams hyung. Chill~ You're tired, that's why." MyungSoo assured.

"Aniya!! I saw her! I really saw a girl!" SungYeol defended.

"Aigoo~ You were just seeing things!"

SungYeol was sure that he wasn't seeing things. His feeling of something that's going to happen to them is now stronger.

Suddenly, there was this noisy ringing coming from the nearby church. It wasn't the sound of church bells, it was some kind of alarm.

Everyone then started running outside... All the doctors and the nurses, and even some patients.

The group looked outside and even saw some birds flying towards the church.

SungYeol was scared... He immediately went back to his mom with his gang only to find an empty room.

SungYeol and the gang looked everywhere, but never saw SungYeol's mom or aunt... Then the gang decided to stop looking since they already searched everywhere...

They all went in an empty room and sat down. Suddenly, everything went dark. Luckily, SungGyu had a flashlight in his bag. He got it and turned it on and everyone went to SungGyu so they can be guided.

Suddenly, the floor started peeling, and cracking. The walls also started to peel, and it became bloody and rusty.

Everyone was trembling in fear because of what was happening.

The furniture decayed at maximum speed and just dismantled themselves. The hospital beds were slowly being soaked by blood spreading all over it.

Everything was filthy, bloody, and warped...

Everyone was now trembling, not knowing what was happening. 

Hoya bravely went forward to the door, checking if the lobby is fine.

When he opened the door, he peeped outside. The lobby was even bloodier than the room. They all decided to go out of the room to look for help.

Then they saw a woman nearby, realizing it was a nurse. The guys were relieved to find someone nearby so they can ask for help... But the nurse was uncontrollably shaking. Her body was trembling and her head was shaking as if she was being electrocuted. 

"Excuse me miss? May we ask for help?" SungGyu asked confidently.

.... No answer from the woman as still shaking.

They hesitantly got closer to the woman. Her uniform was dirty white stained with some blood, and they looked old. They were doubtful since the nurses earlier looked cleaner and stable. The woman's back was facing them, so they couldn't see her face. The sight of her legs were disgusting! She looked like she was decaying.

Just when they realized the nurse wasn't normal, the nurse faced them having a syringe on her hand preparing to stab them. The guys were scared since she had no face. It was like her face was masked then burned so her face looked distorted and disgusting.

The guys ran, the nurse behind them, trying to chase them, limping.

DongWoo sees a fire extinguisher, grabs it and throws it to the nurse.

The nurse got hit and fell down. Because of DongWoo's fear of the nurse getting back up, he got the fire extinguisher which was not so near from the nurse anymore. He directly hit the nurse's head, knocking it out. 

Everyone was just shocked at what happened. Suddenly Hoya broke the silence.

"Hyung! My iPod just went weird when that nurse was near. My iPod went like. 'Chhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~'"Hoya told SungGyu.

"Maybe it just went crazy for a while. I don't think it has anything to do with the nurse." SungGyu said.

Hoya checked his iPod and it was fine. He just shrugged it off and continued with the gang.

MyungSoo found a map on the floor, he picked it up and examined it.

"We need this, guys!!!" MyungSoo said.

"We need to get out of here, Hyung!" SungJong exclaimed in his high pitched voice. Fear clearly heard in his voice.

 


 

Author's Note:

Guys~ In case you're still wondering what the nurse looked like. She looked like this:

Except for her face thought. The face looks like...

this~ hahaha! (CREDITS TO THE MAKERS, I don't own anything!!! -btw makers of these pics, These pics are AWESOOOOME-)

Phew! Please comment! hahaha!