∞Chapter 5 ∞

Hysteric

"Aniyo~ It's alright! By the way, I'm Nurse Lee Hyori~ How may I help you?"

"My mom..." SungYeol suddenly remembered his mom. "Hyung, we have to check the house!"

"Omo~ Thank you, Nurse Lee, for offering, but we don't need help right now." SungGyu said as he bowed to the nurse. 

The boys soon went out of the hospital and headed to SungYeol's house. 

"Why is it so foggy here, hyung?" SungJong fearfully asked, squeezing the arm of his MyungSoo hyung.

"I don't think it's fog, dongsaeng. It smells like... Something's burning..." Myungsoo said after sniffing the air.

"Looks like it's coming from there!" WooHyun pointed at the place where the smoke was really concentrated.

"We better go check it out!" SungYeol said.

The boys ran to the house that was burning. When they arrived at the front of the house, they heard a girl screaming inside the house.

"OMO! THERE'S A GIRL INSIDE!" Hoya panicked then ran inside. Everyone followed him inside the burning house.

They went to the first floor, but no girl was found. They soon went upstairs as fast as they could.

There was something on the floor, drawn in red. It was a circle, with different kinds of symbols on them.

Then they saw a figure at the middle, it was brown, red, and black. The figure was a little girl. and she was burned, and her body was charred but she was still alive.

SungYeol started shaking since the drawing on the floor was very familiar. It was the same symbol as the scene in his dream where the child was burning, where Alessa was burning.

He immediately took initiative to carry the girl to the hospital.

They all followed SungYeol on the way downstairs but when they were near the staircase the floor suddenly started shaking then it collapsed.

All of them fell down to the 1st floor. They all groaned in pain but they quickly got up since they didn't want to stay in the burning house.

Luckily, SungYeol wasn't really hurt, and was still carrying the girl. They all rushed outside.

SungJong had fainted because he had inhaled too much smoke so Hoya was now carrying SungJong on his back.

Then they all rushed to the hospital...

 

-At the Hospital-

Nurse Lee Hyori was at the reception area. 

"Nurse Lee! We need help! We found this girl in a burning house! She's still alive!!! Please help her!!!" SungGyu begged as they got in the hospital.

"Omo!!! Right this way!" Nurse said while leading them to the entrance of the operation room where the other nurses were preparing.

"I'm sorry but you'll have to wait outside sir!" Nurse Lee told SungGyu as he was pushed back by the nurse.

Everyone was worried about what happened to the little girl.

The door of the operation room finally opened after hours.

Everyone stood up at attention, worried of what happened to the girl.

"Where are the parents?" The doctor asked. 

..... No one answered.

"Uhm... Doctor, we were just passing by a burning house and heard a girl scream, so we rushed inside to save her. We didn't see anyone else there in the house." DongWoo explained to the doctor.

"Very well." the doctor said.

"How is she Doctor?" SungYeol asked, worried. 

"She has third degree burns all over her body, but amazingly, none of her organs were affected. " The Doctor said, still examining the paper he had in his hands.

"Thank you doctor!" SungGyu thanked then bowed to the Doctor and the doctor walked away, still examining the papers.

SungYeol was still thinking about his dream and the resemblance of what had just happened.

"Dongsaeng! What happened to that girl, was what happened in my dream! Except the girl in my dream was being cooked on top of burning charcoal while this one was being burned. Also, the markings of the floor, that was the markings on the large iron seal the girl was strapped unto!" SungYeol told MyungSoo.

"Uhm.. You should consult SungGyu hyung. My mind isn't working properly right now hyung... Sorry." MyungSoo adviced SungYeol while pushing him towards SungGyu. 

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! I need to tell you something!" SungYeol urgently told SungGyu.

"Go ahead dongsaeng." SungGyu said, paying full attention to SungYeol.

SungYeol told him everything, his dream and what happened to him that night at the bathroom.

SungGyu was shocked but decided that SungYeol should tell the whole group.

DongWoo was shocked since he also saw a girl in the bathroom during the time when something happened to the hospital.

"Dongsaeng! What was the girl wearing?" DongWoo asked SungYeol.

"She was wearing... a blue uniform... with a red ribbon or tie... She also had brown hair... Waeyo Hyung?" SungYeol asked confused.

"Dongsaeng! Remember when we went to the bathroom because I really needed to pee?" DongWoo asked Hoya.

"Uhm.. Yeah? Why?" Hoya answered confused.

"I also saw a girl looking at me when i passed by the mirror! I only saw a hint of blue since I was in a hurry to go out!" DongWoo shared.

"Who could that girl be?" SungYeol asked in deep thought.

''AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" SungJong woke up shouting. He was sweating a lot, and he was shaking.

 


Are they gonna find out who that girl is? Why did SungJong scream? Will they go out of this madness? Will someone die a very painful death? Will someone roll on the floor? Find out! at the next chapters! :D


Author's notes:

Oh mehn! hahahaha! I'm so sorry I failed you people! O.O This isn't even a scary chapter. hahahaha! Don't leave meeeeeee! -pulls you all back and hugs you all-