∞ Chapter 4 ∞

Hysteric

"We need to get out of here, Hyung!" SungJong exclaimed in his high pitched voice. Fear clearly heard in his voice.

[A/N: The mom's room was in Room 303 btw!]

The guys decided to go to the mom's room, to check one last time. Nothing.

So they decided to go to the nearby stairs so they can escape from all the madness already. 

They ran to the stairs, only to realize the door had been locked from the other side.

"AISHHHH! It's locked from the other side!" WooHyun exclaimed half in anger half in fear.

"There's another staircase over there!" MyungSoo points to the direction of the Operation Theatre and everyone headed towards there. 

As they were going to the Operation Theater, they passed by the bathrooms and DongWoo desperately needed to go to the bathroom.

He asked his friends if he could go to the bathroom for a while and they all agreed to wait for him outside the bathroom. DongWoo asks someone to go with him since he was scared of what might be in the bathroom, so Hoya goes with him inside. 

As they got in the bathroom, DongWoo pees fast at the decaying toilet, not wanting to waste time. After he's done, he went out but on his way out, he passed by a mirror. He noticed a girl was standing behind him when he passed by. When he looked back there was nobody since Hoya was in front. He just dismisses the idea of having a ghost behind him since he wanted to go out so badly now.

As they reached the Operation Theater, they all saw three figures frozen by the other side. When SungGyu faced the light on them, they all saw that they were nurses.

Suddenly, they started moving, then they all face the group in unison. They limped their way, slowly heading to the light's source. The surprised SungGyu suddenly turned the light off.

Amazingly, the nurses froze again, looking for the light. The theater was in total chaos, the chairs were overturned, the operating bed at the middle had blood stains and had some body parts left. 

It was hard for them since it was either they use the light and face the three nurses blocking the door, or they don't use the light and look for a way to over pass the nurses without them noticing.

They decided to go with the second idea and slowly crept to the other side, careful not to make noise.

Suddenly, a creaking noise was made by MyungSoo when he stepped on a broken block of wood. The nurses twitched at the creaking noise but then froze again.

Now DongWoo found another fire extinguisher, and he decides to knock the nurse again on the head. DongWoo was getting ready, he counted in his head, "1, 2, 3!" He hit the fire extinguisher to the nurse at the front which caused her to stagger.

When she staggered she hit the nurse behind her which caused the nurse to swing her scalpel cutting the throats of the nurse in front of her and behind her. With their throats cut, they were surely dead and they fell on the middle nurse. Now the nurse who killed them was below them.

The gang took the opportunity to escape to the stairs, and rushed down.

When they reached the first floor, everyone was shocked because everything was slowly going back to normal. The floor was sticking to each other, the paint was going back to its original place, the blood was gone. Also the walls started to repair itself, the walls were back to normal.

"Finally", the boys thought. They quickly went to the direction of the waiting room and suddenly, a nurse came. 

"ANOTHER NURSEEEEE!!!!" SungJong cried.

All of them practically panicked and looked for stuff they can use to beat the nurse up.

The nurse looked at them but she looked pretty much normal, and confused.

They then realized that the nurse was pretty much normal, so they calmed themselves down. 

"Sorry~ We thought you were... someone else." SungGyu apologized then bowed at the nurse.

"Aniyo~ It's alright! By the way, I'm Nurse Lee Hyori~ How may I help you?"

 


 

Author's Note:

Oh my gosh. T.T I still own nothing!!! Please tell me if its getting boring! hahaha! Comment please~~~

Each comment you make makes my day better~ -begs- Please!!! comment!!! -bows- THANK YOU~