∞ Chapter 6 ∞

Hysteric

''AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" SungJong woke up shouting. He was sweating alot, and he was shaking.

"Omo, are you alright dongsaengie?" MyungSoo said while wiping his dongsaeng's sweat. 

SungJong was still shaking badly, he only shook his head as an answer.

The hyungs were shocked because SungJong never acted like this before. They were all worried now.

"Why did you scream dongsaeng? It's alright~ We're here. Tell us what happened." SungGyu said while patting SungJong's back.

As soon as SungJong was a little more stable than before, he began talking.

"Hyung... " SungJong said shaking a little less than before. SungGyu gave him water, SungJong immediately drank it all without any hesitation.

"SungJong.. What did you see? What was in your dream?" WooHyun asked SungJong, rubbing his back.

"One of us... Got caught... by a lady in a metal frame... She was... scary hyung... She seemed like a monster..." SungJong said while shaking.

"Who was the one caught by the lady or the monster SungJong? wooHyun asked.

"I don't know Hyung... I didn't see his face.." SungJong said.

"Omo.. What if this is some kind of message to us, Hyung." MyungSoo told SungGyu.

"I think everything connects together.. SungYeol's dream.. SungJong's dream... but how? We need to know more.." SungGyu said.

"No hyung. I am not sleeping just to get a bad dream!" DongWoo said.

"Nooo! That's not what I meant! What about we ask some people around here about... What's her name again?" Sunggyu asked.

"Alessa..." SungYeol shivered as he said her name.

"Yeah, Alessa. Maybe she's from this town or a past. Maybe your dream was real before." SungGyu said.

"Who will we ask hyung???" SungYeol asked SungGyu.

"Let's try asking Nurse Lee, maybe she knows something." SungGyu said while going to the Reception area.

 

"Yes sir? How may I help you?" Nurse Lee said while standing up.

"We need to ask you about something Nurse." SungGyu said.

"Go ahead sir~" Flashing her eye smile at the boys.

"Do you happen to know some happenings in this town? Like you know, unusual.." SungGyu asked.

"None sir. Our town is very peaceful." Lee Hyori flashed her eye smile once again.

"Alright, thank you." SungGyu said while heading to the door. "By the way!!! How's the kid?"

"Oh.. The kid... She actually passed away sir. Didn't the doctor tell you?" Nurse Lee asked, confused.

"He didn't tell us the girl died... He only told us that she had third degree burns and her organs weren't affected, that's all." SungGyu said. "Anyway, We'll go now... Thank you again!"

"Alright sir~ Have a good day." Lee hyori smiled again but this time it was in a mysterious way. The boys noticed that she smiled differently this time.

The boys went out of the hospital, and went to walk on the streets. They noticed a woman, crawling on the sidewalk. Yes, crawling. 

Her hair was somewhere between red and grey, messy, unwashed and unkempt, and she was wearing rag-like clothes. When they reached closer to the woman. They saw that she had long fingernails and toenails, her hair having strikes of white, red, and grey. When they looked at the face of the woman, she actually looked pretty and noble.  

When the woman looked at the boys, she mumbled something. The boys couldn't hear because her voice was too soft. So the boys walked past by her, and continued walking.

While they were still walking, WooHyun started to realize that it was fogging already. Woohytun sniffed the air, there was no scent of anything burning.

"Hyung, is it just me or is it really fogging in here?" WooHyun asked SungGyu.

"I think it's really getting foggy here." SungGyu said. "Omo, it really is fogging."

"Hyung... What's that??" SungJong pointed to a figure, walking in a distorted way. 

"I don't know, A person I guess?" MyungSoo answered.

"But it has no arms!!" SungJong started squeezing MyungSoo's arm because of fear.

"Gosh.. My iPod is going crazy again." Hoya said, examining his iPod.

SungGyu realized something but he still wasn't sure about it so he kept quiet. 

Dongwoo saw a wooden plank left on the ground, he picked it up just in case. 

The armless man now started vomiting, and was coming their way. When he was like 2 meters away from them, they started noticing that the man really had no arms. The vomit came from its chest, and the vomit on the floor was bubbling. 

"Aish, I can't hear anything from my iPod anymore" Hoya, obviously pissed because his iPod went really crazy this time.

"Gosh... Another monster!" WooHyun exclaimed.

DongWoo immediately hit it with the wooden plank on the head causing it to knock down. DongWoo thought he was victorious, but then the figure started moving again, this time, it was squirming on the ground, heading DongWoo's way.

When DongWoo turned around, he thought he was gonna die since the monster was so near him already. He just closed his eyes, waiting for the monster to tackle him but then nothing came to hit him.

"Did the monster kill me that fast that I didn't feel a thing?" Dongwoo thought to himself. When DongWoo opened his eyes, he saw the monster dead right in front of him. He was shocked, then he saw Hoya with broken chair on his hands. "Whoa." was only what DongWoo could say. 

"Pabo hyung. Why didn't you move when you could?! Oh look my iPod is fine again." Hoya said. 

SungGyu started to realize that if a monster is near, Hoya's iPod would go crazy but he still didn't tell the others about it since he still wasn't sure.

They all started walking now with a weapon in their hands, except for SungJong.

Suddenly, they saw the dirty woman again. They passed by her again, but this time the woman kept staring at SungJong, and mumbled "Alessa", and it was clear enough for the guys to hear.

 


Author's notes: 

Omo! I got stuck in this chapter!!! hahahaa! Please don't run awayyyyy~ Each of you are like diamonds to meeeee~

 

In Case you couldn't imagine what the woman looked like:

Don't worry! She's harmless!

And for the armless man~ (Back view)

 

If you don't understand something~ Please ask! -bow-