∞Chapter 12 ∞

Hysteric

The door opened to reveal a room full of ceramic dolls. The boys hesitantly entered the room and then...

"Why are we here?", SungJong asked as they were looking around the room. Dolls were literally everywhere, arranged carefully on raisers, shelves, and tables. Some with french curls, some with pigtails, ponytails, braid, bohemian fish tails, and all the other hair styles you could think of. Some were wearing gowns, dresses, casual. All kinds of dolls were there.

"Hey guys!!! Take a look at this one..." Hoya said while looking intently at a strange looking doll among a group of dolls on a shelf. It had long and straight hair with straight bangs, and was wearing a red floral dress. It also had hazel eyes. Hoya had an eerie feeling looking at it.

As Hoya bent down to examine the doll, his waterbottle from his backpack fell. As he was about to pick his bottle up, a sweet young voice of a girl was calling him. "Hoya......

Hoya's hand was very near the water bottle but he just couldn't get his hand on the bottle because he was shaking too much.

Hoya was really scared because the voice was right in front of him. He slowly looked up at the dool he was checking out earlier.

The doll had this intense piercing look on Hoya instead of sweet and innocent it had earlier.

The door then suddenly closed and all the dolls suddenly faced the guys, where Hoya was. The room suddenly turned red.

A loud laugh of a little girl was heard. "Ahihihihihihihi~"

Then sounds of porcelain cracking was heard. The dolls started to stand up and walk towards the guys slowly, spreading their arms wide as if they wanted to hug them.

They were all sweating and shivering, not knowing what to do.

Hoya who was the nearest to the dolls tried to kick the dolls off but then suddenly a doll grabbed his leg. 

As Hoya was tugging the dolls from his leg away, the doll's hand was getting tighter and tighter. Hoya then screamed as the doll's hand was starting to sizzle and burn his leg like acid.

The other guys were too shocked to move. DongWoo tried to pull the dolls away but it only caused Hoya to scream more as the dolls was pulling his skin more.

As the others were trying to shove them away, a doll fell on her face behind DongWoo. DongWoo then grabbed her leg and smashed its head with the head of the doll which was now hugging Hoya's leg, squeezing tightly.

The doll was screaming in pain as the its head was being hit hard.

SeYong shot the dolls nearest to him. Sunggyu felt a little tug on his pants and he saw a guy behind him in a hole.

The guy then signalled them all to follow him in the hole. The guys hurrying to escape the grasp of the dolls, ran and crawled fast, shut the hole fast behind them.

The guys were again crawling in a hole for a long time. Upon reaching the other side, the man leading them stood up, fixing himself. They were in some storage room.They went out following the man.

Everything seemed to be okay, the place was once filled with elegance and beauty but it was now dusty and dirty. It was dark, only a window filled the room with light.

"-Ehem- Welcome to LakeView hotel... I'm G.O.", G.O. then bows after saying it. "Uhmm.. Excuse me but I have to go somewhere now, Farewell."

The boys were confused, they just sat down at the chairs.

"AH! Finally! Some rest!" SeYong said, resting his hands above his head.

"H-Hyung... Do you have... a bandage or something?" Hoya said holding his thigh near his wound.

As SungGyu examined the wound, Hoya's pants melted causing it to have a big hole and his wound has the shape of the doll's hand only bigger because of the acid.

SungGyu got the bandage from his bag, knelt down and carefully wrapped Hoya's leg with bandage outside but as he was wrapping Hoya's leg, he felt something small holding unto his leg softly.

He then felt something whisper to him , "Help me...", but as he looked at the direction of where the voice came, no one and nothing was there.

"It's nothing, You're just hearing things SungGyu.", he mumbled to himself.

"All done!", SungGyu said smiling a little, standing up.

"Thanks SungGyu hyung!" "No problem HoYa saeng."

They were getting all the rest they could get, even if it was daytime. They tried sleeping while sitting on the floor, leaning on the wall, laying down the floor, laying down on each other's laps, and even sleeping while sitting down the chair.

Everyone was sleeping already, except for SeYong who was looking around around the room, reading the books on the shelves. As he was reading one of the books, he heard a giggle, a teenage girl's giggle.

When he looked up, he saw this mannequin, it was white and grey in color, it had a weird red mixture on its body. 

It was wearing a very provocative clothing, almost , barely covering the supposed-to-be-covered-part.

SeYong examined the face very closely and saw that the nose and mouth portion has been knocked off so it looks like its mouth is opening at a monstrous level from afar. 

The mannequin seemed human, no cuts or ends at the joints unlike the normal mannequins. 

The hair seemed to be short, in a stylish way. (Like Rapunzel's brunette version in Tangled)

The eyes were empty, black and dark. Carefully investigating mannequin with the light of his flashlight.

Suddenly someone giggled behind him. When SeYong turned back he saw nothing but the guys sleeping but then something hit him on the face. 

"Whatdahe--" He got hit again and actually fell down this time. He faced his flashlight to the direction where he got hit and saw a shadow of the mannequin behind him against the wall. 

He quickly stood up, grabbed a chair and hit randomly at the space in front of him and felt he hit something small, like a hand when he heard a muffled scream.

So he hit the same place only nearer to the shadow, and the shadow screamed in pain waking the others up. 

"Hyung... Why did you scream like a girl?" SungJong whined.

"It's not me!!!!" SeYong said staggering from the hit.

"What's wrong... hyung? Why are you... dancing weirdly?" Hoya asked.

"I'm not dancing!!! Aish!" SeYong said hitting randomly in front of him and gains a scream from the shadow again. 

"What was that?!" SungYeol said scared, looking around.

"Maybe it's that!!!" MyungSoo said pointing at the mannequin. 

"What if we hit this?" WooHyun said while laughing, punching the mannequin lightly expecting it to fall or move but the mannequin didn't move as if it was planted to the ground.

"What if we hit it harder?!" SungGyu said while grabbing a wooden plank before hitting it, DongWoo smashed a chair on its head.

The mannequin screamed louder than the shadow, changing its position alittle, cracking alittle while Seyong saw the shadow's shadow weakened. 

"HIT IT MOOOORE!", SeYong screamed, running to the shadow getting ready to hit it, hits the shadow again and again while the mannequin was getting hit again and again also by the rest of the guys, gaining screams everywhere.

As DongWoo hit the mannequin really hit it actually fell down now and a loud shriek was heard.

SeYong realized the shadow disappeared the moment the mannequin fell down, he put his destroyed chair down and leaned against the wall, holding his chest. "Wow.... Phew! It's gone!"

"Whoa! This purple light is cool!!!!" SungJong was playing with this "purple light".

"That's called a forensic flashlight pabo. It's purple because it has UV rays." DongWoo said laughing.

SungGyu took it and kept it in his bag. "We might need this... Come on. Let's go out of this room."

So they decided to go out of the room and explore the whole hotel.

 

 

 

--

Author's Notes:

OMG! xD I'm Back!!!!! Wew! After a long wait for me to update! xDDD I wrote this during class. xD I haven't proof read it since i was so busy for my debut during summer and for my studies in school. ;A; Sorreh guys!

BTW! To get a glimpse of what the new characters look like. xD

G.O.

 

Doll:

The Shadow with the Doll.

The shadow is the white outlined one. with the doll at the right. :D

The doll on the shelf: