∞ Chapter 10 ∞

Hysteric

Then the door bursts open and everyone starts shouting on top of their lungs.

The guy at the door also screamed.

SungGyu regained his focus, "Why do you keep doing that SeYong?!"

"I accidentally locked the door when I went out." SeYong said scratching his head.

"I was awake! Why didn't you knock?!" SungGyu said a little but exasperated.

"Oh right, sorry guys" SeYong apologized.

"It's alright, now go to sleep." SungGyu said.

"Wait, Hyung. I saw this woman coming to my way earlier..." SeYong said shaking alittle.

"Aigoo~ How did she look like?" SungGyu asked.

"She had short and blonde hair. She was wearing pink clothes. She was alittle pretty but she was really scary." SeYong said.

"It's alright~ We're here for you~" SungGyu said.

"Alright Hyung~" SeYong said, sleeping.

 

They all woke up from their rest, they prepared themselves for their unknown quest today.

When they were about to go out, the door suddenly had these chains on it, shutting the door shut.

It wasn't there yesterday, it just suddenly appeared. 

Since they couldn't go out, they decided to scramble the things in the drawers, closets, and other places in the room.

They found nothing serious with the things inside.

They now checked under the sofas and the bed.

They found this key under the bed, but it had no label. 

They decided to try this key on all the locks of the door. 

The key wouldn't fit in any locks.

"Why don't we try the windows hyung?" SungJong suggested.

'Oh... Right... Why didn't I think of that earlier' SungGyu thought, imaginarily facepalm-ing himself.

They all ran to the nearest windows and frantically tried to open them but they wouldn't open. They tried smashing things at the window but the windows wouldn't break.

They were like unbreakable or something. They just gave up, they practically have no escape now.

They all went back to the bedroom.

"Guys, since we can't escape fromt his place. I'll at least be clean when I die, I'll go take a REAL bath now." WooHyun said, heading to the bathroom.

No one stopped him but....

 

 

WooHyun suddenly screamed and came running out. Everyone was just staring at him with wide eyes. 

"Guys... The-There's a hole in the bathroom." WooHyun said shaking.

"A hole?" MyungSoo said confused.

"What?" Hoya said.

"The drainage?" DongWoo asked.

"No... it's really a hole. A big hole." WooHyun said.

Everyone was confused. They decided to go to the bathroom to check for themselves.

When they arrived at the bathroom, they were just staring at the hole. DongWoo was examining the hole.

The hole was at the wall, it was pretty big. It was like a HUGE worm passed through it. The circle was as big as a normal round table. It was brown, and everything. It really looked like a worm hole, except it was on the wall!

"But... How did this hole get here?" SungYeol asked.

No one knew the answer. 

"I guess that's the only escape there is." WooHyun said.

 

"Guys... Since the hole is our only way out of this room. We should go through it. We need to go to Cedar Grove Sanitarium reallt fast. We need to go home fast." sungGyu said.

They had no other choice but to go in the hole.

They had to crawl inside, good thing that what they are crawling on wasn't dirty.

They just kept crawling, crawling, and crawling.

 

 

WHAT'S GONNA BE ON THE OTHER SIDE??? STAY TUNED! WEw!

 

 

Author's notes: 

 

LALALA~ I'm a bad author. =)) So long not writing! tsk tsk tsk./ SHAME ON YOU UNDYINGONEW! hahaha!

I think I can write more shapters since it's gonna be christmas break! no more busy time!!!

 

BTW! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONEWWWWWW!!! WEEEEEEE!