You're perfect.

DREAM, AN ONESHOT COLLECTION.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baek?" I said as I placed my bag down after closing the door.

No answer.

Where was he? I peered into the kitchen and he wasn't there too. I walked into our bedroom only to find him looking for his luggage. Sighing, I walked to his side and kissed his cheek gently before rubbing his back. He simply smiled and nuzzled his nose against mine before wrapping his arms around my petite waist.

"Trip again?"

He sighed. "Yeah. For two weeks…" Two weeks? I can't live without him even for a day, and now you want me to live without him for two weeks? My grip around him tightened even more and I whispered softly against his chest, "Take care.. Don't forget to skype me everyday. And call once you land."

He nodded before resuming to look for things to pack. All I could do as his wife was to help him. A small pout began to form on my lips as I made my way towards the bathroom, closing the door shut after I did. Damn our schedules. We've been so busy the past month. Looking into the mirror, I began to think about how perfectly things fell for the both of us. But then I began to examine my body, feeling myself get insecure. There were definitely girls out there who looked better than me. I didn't consider myself perfect in any way, and like any other girl, I felt insecure when we had to reveal skin for our photoshoots. But it was part of my job.

I shook my head before getting rid of my clothes then stepping into the shower, humming to don't go as I did. A while later, I found myself singing out the lyrics as I grinned to myself. I had it on repeat almost every hour of the day if I didn't have anything to do while waiting for a schedule to start. Listening to Baek's voice made me feel calm. As I was passionately singing out each note, I hadn't notice that Baekhyun had opened the door and enter the shower with me as well. He back hugged me and I let out a quiet yelp in surprise.

"Yah. Byuntae." I laughed, turning to face him.

"What? It's not like I've never seen you before." He wriggled his eyebrows playfully and I felt my cheeks flushing. Ugh, his teasing. "Stop it." I whined childishly and pouted before wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him close to me.

He laughed and complied, wrapping his arms around my waist instead. He pulled a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter